no power with stage 6 racing Help!

Tom91

hello there
i have recently fitted a stage 6 crank,stage 6 bore kit.yasuni c 16 (not the city),clutch springs and some 6.5 g rollers and when i ride it ther is no power my standard cylinder had more power and was faster up tp 30mph.allso last night when i was out on it my light went out and dont have a clue what that could be to.
would be grateful if eney one could get back to me with some information thanks Tom

Advertisement - register to remove this

Rollers seem fine You should check your variator to see if the fan is not damaged. There is a chance you didnt tighten the nut on properly or forgotten a washer... That would grind n slip making you loose alot of speed and power.

Rollers seem fine You should check your variator to see if the fan is not damaged. There is a chance you didnt tighten the nut on properly or forgotten a washer... That would grind n slip making you loose alot of speed and power.

the fan is fine and the nut is on properly to if u have eney more information that would be great tom

since you have added a cylinder kit you should also try a stiffer tension spring it will give u more power.

Do you have a bigger carburator with you ss6 kit

Last edited:
since you have added a cylinder kit you should also try a stiffer tension spring it will give u more power.

Do you have a bigger carburator with you ss6 kit

im thinking of getin a new tension spring and a carb its 17.5 the 1 im running at the moment but i think i no what the problem is now it is the squish height do u no enathing about it how to set it up?
if eney 1 can get back to me that would be great thanks tom

Back