New brake fluid: no pressure

Blueninja

Hey i have an Yamaha Aerox, and my front brake ran out of brake fluid. and ive tryed but it wont really work, not sure if i do the right thing.

i filled new brake fluid in and i unscrewd the this on the picture and then i started pushing the brake again and aagain, and i screw it on again and push and push, but there just doesnt come any Pressuereon the brake. not sure if thats the right way to do it :/ so i hope i can get some help from here

Sorry for my bad english :?

Advertisement - register to remove this

first of all u got to close the brake fluid circuit.
after that u get a transparent tube and connect it with the caliper.
a tool to undo the screw also so u can open and close it.

You refill the brake fluid chamber and pull the brake lever.the screw at the caliper needs to be open.(brake fluid and the bubbles are getting out)while u pulling the lever,u got to close the screw at the caliper AGAIN without leaving the brake lever back.you keep doing this for MANY times.the outcoming brake fluid in the tube,put it vertical so it doesnt catch wrong air.it takes quiet some time...once its done,no bubble should come out anymore.close the circuit and pull the lever several times.it should gain on pressure...remember of course,while pulling that there is ENOUGH liquid in the chamber so it doesnt suck false air while u releasing the air at the bottom

Back