MVT-millennium - need help!

Whywheelie

Hi all!

I have a malaguti centro and recently bougt a mvt-millennium ignition. It was delivered without an ignition coil. Is it somehow possible to use the original coil(built in with CDI) or must I buy a mvt-original coil? It's for the Ducati ignition.

The instructions are in german and I understand just about nothing.... so HELP! 8P

Advertisement - register to remove this

u CAN TRY BUT I DOUBT IT

Hi all!

I have a malaguti centro and recently bougt a mvt-millennium ignition. It was delivered without an ignition coil. Is it somehow possible to use the original coil(built in with CDI) or must I buy a mvt-original coil? It's for the Ducati ignition.

The instructions are in german and I understand just about nothing.... so HELP! 8P

I have an mvt millenium. Uses seperate coil which provides a more consistant and bigger spark. I have two coils since i had an old on and bought a brand new one if u was from bermy i woudl be able to help u out.

I have an mvt millenium. Uses seperate coil which provides a more consistant and bigger spark. I have two coils since i had an old on and bought a brand new one if u was from bermy i woudl be able to help u out.

Yo i got a mvt millenium n need a coil bad for my ignition on di scoopy check the projects page ull see what um talkin bout.

Aint worried bout the project i know wat u trying

Yo i got a mvt millenium n need a coil bad for my ignition on di scoopy check the projects page ull see what um talkin bout.

I have a coil an old one it works though. But u do know they sell the coil seperate on sip and other site like that right part numbers have changed slightly cause tnt bought out mvt but u can get brand new shit my ignition is like a month old.

Not sure if there is, but I know the digital cdi with multiple curves was the only other related product. Are you talking about the pick up for the light coil or are u talking about the acutall stator?

Back