Music on movie-clip from Lelystad june 2003 ???

Peugeot Wrc

I have a movie-clip from Lelystad on 21&22 of june 2003. There is a song i cant get out of my head and i have no idea what artist it is or what the song is called. The song starts at 00:56 and lasts until 02:11 in the movie-clip. I would really like to know what the song and artist is!!! :) The movie-clip is called "Lely-clip www.scootertuning.net" It is produced by Jaap and Chris does it say in the end. The movie-clip last for like 5 minutes and 55 seconds. I would really like to know the song that starts at 00:56 seconds and lasts for a minute or so.

Advertisement - register to remove this

tjah, als je hem graag wil zien moet je hem toch downloaden :p Grappig dat er nu nog mensen zijn die naar onze clip kijken :p

Voor andere mensen die het willen weten, het is Muse - Bliss

ik heb hem ook nog !!!!!
nostalgie !!!!!

hoop dat het ooit weer word gehouden heb er echt super veel van genoten lekker warm weertje ! super gezellie !!!!

Zou je dat willen doen? Dat nummer waarmee het begint "we interruped this.." van wie is dat. Zal vast wel een of ander bekend nummer zijn maja luister amper trance enzo dus geeeen idee!

Dat begin ("We interrupt this program for a special newsreport") hebben we zelf gemaakt :) Liedje zou ik ff moeten opzoeken

Back