MetraKit HandMade Alu or Leo ZX?

GeeSouT

Swede =)
Hi!

All i want to know is wich exhaust is the best one for my Aerox :)
My Setup is:

Polini 70cc Sport
Malossi Multivar
Malossi FlyClutch
Polini/Dellorto 17.5mm carburator
Polini EVO Reedvalve
Malossi E5

Please send a PM with the answer

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

According to the magazine in front of me the ZX is almost half hp better then the handmade but's thats on a standard minirelli 50cc.

The ZX is a sad piece of junk, it looks good but performs bad (yes some exhausts perform even worse, but that still doen't make the ZX any better :)) This is typical for LeoVince exhausts.

Why would you want a ForRace if you can get the same performance for half the price... On minarelli 70cc kits like yours the Tecnigas RS70 performs very well, actually better than the Yasuni R. The MetraKit SP exhaust is also a very good one.

Scooter-attack dyno tested many exhausts and the results are in their catalog and on the website. The results are surprising, 'popular' exhausts don't perform very well :p

i had a basic technigas next pipe on my MHR 70cc cylinder and it worked very well. but the only fault i could find was that the silencer kept falling apart when i went fast.
its performance was very good not too far off the top pipes

i had a technigas next R and a technigas RS70 and i used both on a few different cylinders i have......all i can say is that the next R should never have been made...its a piece of cheap crap...the RS70 IS A GREAT EXHAUST !!!!!!!!!!!id recommend it to anyone for low to mid tuning.it worked great on every cylinder i tried it on from cast iron malossi 70cc/DR75cc/MHR70cc(not rep)/bi metal/polini alu.it worked very well on all these cylinders(all piaggio) and is well worth the price.its easily one of the best mid tuning exhausts!iv also tested my mates leovince ZX on the malossi 70 and dr75 and it was nowwhere near as good as the RS70.also tried a gianelli NRX on the malossi 70 and the polini and still it was nowhere near the rs70 in terms of grunt for mid tuning setup

113.jpg

Tecnigas RS70 at the 24hrs race of Harzring (germany)
I'm sorry but I didn't see any Yasuni R or Leo ZX ;)

Hmm, If i want "real power" i should get a Rs70? Or should i buy a ForRace just to be sertaind? I just looked up the prices on Rs70 and ForRace 2 on Scooter Attack and i differs ~50€, thats pretty much..

EDIT: The Stage 6 Sport Pro exhaust, is that better than the Rs70?

Last edited:
Back