Main jet on a yamaha aerox?

Blueninja

I have an aerox from 2006, and really wanted to know what size the main jet is on the cadburator, and about which size i should go up to, if im running a powerfilter?

Thanks.

Advertisement - register to remove this

You shouldnt use a powerfilter on an normal 50cc cylinder.. if you do, go at least 10 or 15 sizes up in mainjet and adjust from there.

Yeah, ive done some serching now and not going to use a powerfilter anyways :) but what is the main jet on the aerox 2006? and when ive changed, reed valve, exhaust, variator, i should set the jet abit diffrent right?

What is your total setup now and what are you planning on making it? If you are just derestricting your scooter than you need to take out the ring in the variator and remove the restriction in the front of your exhaust. You will want to go up two sizes in jet after derestricting the exhaust (68 -> 70 for example).

I dont believe the reedvalve is restricted so there really is no use in replacing it unless you are going for a 70cc but then a lot more would have to be changed..

some peds run fine with race pipes and no upjetting but some exhausts require stuff like upjetting and lighter/heavier rollers
just do the stuff like reed valves and variator and exhaust and stuff and just see how the bike runs check the spark plug and that sort of thing :)

Back