What main jet to use..Aerox LC, Stage6 Racing, dellorto 21mm

huztla

Hi all, and excuse my bad english ;)

I just put on some tuningparts on my aerox and I run it to some trouble.

My tuningparts are :

Stage6 Racing 70CC

Yasuni C16

Stage 6 intake

Dellorto 21mm carb

Powerfilter.

I put all my parts on my scooter, and it started fine. I started with a 110 main jet but this was obviously to much. It wont rev at all. I then switched main jets one at a time all down to 92 and now its starting to respond better, but it "dies" at 50% throttle. Is it so that i need even smaller main jet than 92??

Any hints/ideas how to get the scooter going as it should? And again sorry for my bad english ;)

Thanx!!

Advertisement - register to remove this

bump!

Hi all, and excuse my bad english ;)

I just put on some tuningparts on my aerox and I run it to some trouble.

My tuningparts are :

Stage6 Racing 70CC

Yasuni C16

Stage 6 intake

Dellorto 21mm carb

Powerfilter.

I put all my parts on my scooter, and it started fine. I started with a 110 main jet but this was obviously to much. It wont rev at all. I then switched main jets one at a time all down to 92 and now its starting to respond better, but it "dies" at 50% throttle. Is it so that i need even smaller main jet than 92??

Any hints/ideas how to get the scooter going as it should? And again sorry for my bad english ;)

Thanx!!

Anyone have an idea what is wrong? I tried all sorts of main jets nad the scooter wont run properly! Is it a possibility that 21mm is too much for this setup? That I should try 19mm?

s6r

Jep, it want´s an even smaller MJ, go for 85 and give it a go. A 21mm Dellorto is quite optimal for S6R

Hello! I trided that as well, and no improvement. The scooter has no power at all! I kan easly hold my scooter back with one hand at full trottle.

It seems that it dont have the power to rev. Something is very wrong here. anyone else have any idea what I should try next?

was there ANY changes between the 85, 92 and 110 MJ, if not then maybe the problem isn't because of the main jet. :O ?

Hello! I trided that as well, and no improvement. The scooter has no power at all! I kan easly hold my scooter back with one hand at full trottle.

It seems that it dont have the power to rev. Something is very wrong here. anyone else have any idea what I should try next?

Check if you assembled the needle correctly.

do you tried with gearbox?

i think you need a transmission setting. your cylinder is very weak in low rpm and if you don't set the transmission to let the cylinder rev higher it won't deliver power. put lighter rollers, a stronger contrast spring and stronger clutch springs.the carburetor should work fine with a 80-90 main jet. what exhaust do you use?

Back