Looking for some special pictures of Engine mounting on STUNT.

Mr.mekker(DK)

Yes Sorry I post in English in here, but I hope to get more help Right here than in the English Sub-forum.

If someone have some good pictures (close ups) at the mounting (weldings and so on) I would be very glad if they would share them, here or by private messages.

I live in Denmark, and the MBK Stunt (Yamaha Slider) is born with the horisontal engine, and I wan't to mount a Aerox or SR engine.

Hope It is easy to understand ??

/Mekker

Advertisement - register to remove this

Try looking under the dutch projects, there's alot of Stunt/Slider with selfmade enginemountings, or you could try to design your own mounting, maybe a bit more time consuming, but originality is key;).. good luck.

I will try to make one of my own, But I still need the engine before I start welding:

Have only got the Brace, fork, Handlebar, seat and some engine parts like membran, cylinder, wingbell, Karb and such.

I will make a projekt page when I get more parts.

i dont realy get it, you got an minarelli horizontal engine on your stunt now and you want to change it to an engine of "Aerox or SR" I could be stupid but isnt that also a Minarelli horizontal engine ?

or do you mean something else ? like going from singel disk, to dubble disk ?

That's a Minarelli vertical-engine block under your Stunt darling :*

If you want to do some research to how you can place a Minarelli horizontal-engine block: just look at the Dutch Stunt projects on this site, just like Neutsche said. All Stunt projects here got horizontal-engine blocks, so it isn't hard to find :)

Good luck :)

vb:
24.jpg

from the http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/f66/slider-v2-0-a-134248/

you can find hundreds of examples if you just TRY to search.
keyword: "ophanging".

Grtz,

Back