This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

leovince RR operation!

Alex_ice

im going to be cutting my mates leo RR expansion chamber in half to get rid of the muffer shit inside there and hopefully make it a 'highish revving' pipe,
has any one done it before??
does sum one have any advice before i attempt this?

cheers boyz

Good luck

why don't you give it a try, nobody has done it before.
but the exhaust should make, more noise then before. beware of that

he also goes onto mention that the outside of that screen all the way up to the muffler was covered in oil soaked fibreglass packing.

right then im guna do it tommrow, want pictures n e 1? sounds like the leovince's are blocked up to shit, also a lot more performance is avalible from these
cheers for the pictures

Thanks Aussie!...great, I will cut mine right away and share with you the results.

Do you think the Leo Vince ZX with e-pass also have such restrictor inside?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Why not just sell the leo vince pipe and buy something more powerfull, I think you'll end up with a better result that way.

I've done it in an old handmade one and that one had a circle with a small hole welded inside. You can see if there is a restrictor by the 3 tig marks in the exhaust belly.

Tecnigas Rs 70 has that restrictor inside my frend had one and he derestricted the performanse was slightly better