This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

koso digital speedo for the aerox

has anyone used the digital speedo that koso has made for the aerox, and was is easy to set up.

I haven't used the Aerox one, but have set up the Aprilia SR one - it was a piece of piss... I would think they are very similar.

I would recommend disconnecting your speedo cable at the wheel end first as it is a lot easier to fit back to the wheel than to fiddle with the instrument end

The only thing missing from the kit was a couple of small cable ties to secure the revcounter sender wire... I wrapped it half a dozen times round the HT lead, then cable tied it at both ends of the spiral, then trimmed the end.

IMHO a very attractive and accurate upgrade... the speedo certainly seems more accurate than the POS items shipped as stock.

i guess a piece of piss is a positve thing in your country?

"it was a piece of piss...
IMHO a very attractive and accurate upgrade."

did you have a rev counter as stock or did you have to hook it up, my main question is, how do i hook up the rev counter, what do i conect it to, what are the steps???

oh!! and what does this mean "IMHO" .lol.
Thanks for your reply.

i guess a piece of piss is a positve thing in your country?

"it was a piece of piss...
IMHO a very attractive and accurate upgrade."

Aloha, Frank here, your international interpreter...

"Piece of piss". A snap, an easy chore.

"IMHO": In My Humble Opinion

Someone please start a glossary thread. :>

MikeT
I have one on it's way and it should be here any day. were the instructions easy to understand, can you explain what you have to do. Because i spoke to another fellow and he was saying that it was so hard to put together that he actualy took it back off, because the instruction were shit and didn't tell him a thing, it was draining his battery and that it also didn't work well and accurate.

did your sr have a RPM counter as stock. thats my main worry, is what and how to hock up the RPM counter.

ya its an old post

but has anyone tried hooking one of these to a scooter other than an aerox?
im hoping this is the one you guys are talking about:

http://www.scooter-attack.com/index...?s=&artnr=KO-BA511B10&modell=289&l=navigation

the reason i ask is i found a good deal on one and i dont have an aerox
i have a north american version of the yamaha bws (hori. minarelli)

i know its not going to mount up directly, but it has everything i need (tach, speedo, trip, fuel, etc)

the seller claims it has all the wiring needed to work properly

but has anyone tried hooking one of these to a scooter other than an aerox?

any input is helpful. thanks!