how i install sr wheel on nitro??

LoDi

hy i dont speak english very well sorry!!....but i have to install the sr wheel on nitro.....what i have to do for install the wheel??
i want to install the wheel on nitro front shock absorber??

thanks!! sorry for the english

Advertisement - register to remove this

Or maybe you can place SR front shockabsorbers in your nitro-frontfork. These 2 schockabsorbers have the same diameter as those of a nitro.
But you have to buy a SR-brake caliper, SR front axle, etc. If you want to do it in this way.

But you can also make some spacers to fit your SR-rim in your nitro-frontfork.
I did it on my ovetto and it works great :)

can you post foto??

You want photo on a SR rim or on the spaces? I have SR rims on my Nitro and i use the nitro fork. I use a SR speedmodule and spacer so it doesn´t fit loosely.

Here is a pic:

frontsr.jpg

ok thanks!!!!.........but a people on a italian forum have told me to change the (sr) lager in the rim with an aerox lager....is it possible?

ok thanks!!!!.........but a people on a italian forum have told me to change the (sr) lager in the rim with an aerox lager....is it possible?

Yes, I use aerox bearings in the rim so I can use the aerox front wheelaxle. But if you want to have SR wheelbearings and the SR wheelaxle you can do like Mexicano did.

Yes, it's possible.. but you still have to fill the remaining space up. In this case the upper side of the aerox-lager, in stead of filling the inside up at a SR-lager :)
(The SR front axle has a diameter of 12mm and all Yamaha's 10 mm)

I can't give the messurments of the spacers right now, because I don't have all the messurments writen down on paper..

Back