This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hebo Racing Replica

I would buy a C21 if you are getting a Pro Race II. And for the Manston II a Hr4. Not the HR Replica...

This replica exhaust can you match with an TJT or an c16, it is not the most number one exhaust for the manston cylinder or an pro race 2 , better you try an c20 or HR4

thank you.... the threas was older than what is shown... cause in the middle of december i bought a TJT gruppe B....
but now i've just bought a Metrakit Pro Race 2.... and i will get soon a new crankshaft an a new exaust...

get c21 or prorace they are both excellent pipes for your cilinder, with c21 you may have to match flange pipe to exhaust port outlet.

tiba_karotsu said:
get c21 or prorace they are both excellent pipes for your cilinder, with c21 you may have to match flange pipe to exhaust port outlet.

sorry... what do you mean with MATCH FLANGE PIPE TO EXAUST PORT ???
have i to use dremel on the cylinder???

Flange Pipe is the piece you put in your whole exhaust. Usually you first put the flange pipe on your cylinder and than you put the whole exhaust on the flange pipe.

Hopefully you know what I mean. Here is a picture

[ir]http://img183.exs.cx/img183/812/flens23qu.jpg[/ir]

With a manston 2 buy the hr4...not the hr replica. Is a beautiful cylinder, don't use it with the Hr repl...

OT
SaTaNaSsO...anche tu qui? Ahahahahahah eh si è proprio interessante questo forum.
\OT

Does any one know if it's any good to the Peugeot enginge ? I've been thinkin about get one of thoes to my MHR - R , what do you say ?

/ mardi