GBG Meeting in Sweden the 23 of July! (sprint)

pr0ve

Swedish tuner
Hi there all you Dutch scooter-freaks

My name is Staffan, me and the other organizers just spoke with the manager of a huge air-field here in Sweden and we got permission for racing the 23th of July this summer! The Air-Field is the same one as Ryanair use for all their flights to Sweden

* Access to Säve Air-port all day
* 150/201m sprint with digital-measuring (equipment worth over 100k)
* Platform for 4000 persons
* Swedens best and most extraordinary stunt-show with scooter
* Dynojet will be there
* Challenge - Sweden´s fastest/strongest moped
* Sales with food, drinks, candy etc
* Huge amount of space to tents, buses and so on
* Sponsorship from different big companies

save.jpg

The air-field is huge! We got time-measurement equipment for over 100k on place, a platform for visitors that takes 4000 people, dynojet to measure your hp, sales with candy, food, drinks - you won´t miss a thing there! If your company wants to be there it´s not any problem! Entry-fee is 100SKR and racing will cost you another 100-150SKR. (Race as much as you want)

Now I was gonna ask how many people from Holland who´s interested in this meet? It´s placed in Gothenburg, the west side of Sweden just 20-30km from the Ferry. Due to the huge amount of space parking cars, caravans aren´t any problem at all!

sweden_map.gif

Well, if you got any questions just hit me and I´ll try answer them as quick as possible!

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

i hope you guys sprint 1vs1, or will you be sprinting with 7/8 scooters next to each other?
seems nice btw, good luck!

mario said:
I'll consider visiting this one :) We can bring one or two 25hp+ drag bikes with us.

Sounds great! You will get loads of competition from the Danish, Swedish and German scene!

Stijn P said:
i hope you guys sprint 1vs1, or will you be sprinting with 7/8 scooters next to each other?
seems nice btw, good luck!

hehe, 1vs1 ;)

Boelie035 said:
ohh yeah !

To bad the location is'nt ''around the corner'' :(

Well, make it a trip for the summer! :)

By the way, we've been talking to scooter-attack and they shown interest and soon they have decided if they will be there!
I'll keep you updated!

mario said:
I'll consider visiting this one :) We can bring one or two 25hp+ drag bikes with us.

You should go to Sweden.
I went last year to Sweden, without a scoot, and the the atmosfeer is really good there.

Nice people, lovely country!

All of you doubting wether you should go or not... GO! You won't regret it.

Look @ www.stena.nl for information about transfers with the boot.

You can take the boat from Fredrikshavn (Denmark) to Göteborg (Sweden) with the HSS ferry it's just 50 min.
There are some good and cheap Hotels/campings in Fredrikshavn where you can sleep. I think it's also on the Stenaline site.

Big B NRG said:
You should go to Sweden.
I went last year to Sweden, without a scoot, and the the atmosfeer is really good there.

Nice people, lovely country!

All of you doubting wether you should go or not... GO! You won't regret it.

Look @ www.stena.nl for information about transfers with the boot.

You can take the boat from Fredrikshavn (Denmark) to Göteborg (Sweden) with the HSS ferry it's just 50 min.
There are some good and cheap Hotels/campings in Fredrikshavn where you can sleep. I think it's also on the Stenaline site.

I know Sweden since I worked there for more then a year :). Especially the Swedish girls are :W Swedish scooters I don't know, but I think it's worth the visit :)

Back