This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DPR vs Fabrizi

Fabrizi Dude

2Fast4Life !!
i would like to get some opinions on which pipe people think is better a, Fabrizi 80cc pipe or a DPR 80 cc pipe. And does anyone kno where i can get either pipe ? i heard the guy that makes the DPR's is on the forum ?

well that will depend on what are you gonna use it for.

How about lets add your options for 80cc Pipes

2F4R Jolly M. Pipe
Roost/XSH Pipe
JS Pipe
ABT Pipe

"the best pipe" thats a big statement! In the end it will all going to come down to the tuner o which pipe is the best for his engine.

you are abosolutly right and i really appritiate all the names of the different pipes, i dint realize there was so many out there. i am going to use the pipe with a Fabrizi stroker 80 and use it to race circut races not drang racing so i would like any suggestions or tips from ANYONE whos used either a Fabrizi, DPR, or any of the pipes above. Your information would be greatly appretiated.

It has been proven that a 80cc XSH Roost pipe can deliver better performance than a 80cc fabrizi pipe. A good friend of mine wasn't very pleased with the performance of his DPR pipe, so I would let that option out immediately.

Personally, I'd consider buying a XSH Roost pipe, or you could let JS or ABT make a custom calculated pipe to the specifications of your cylinder.

The JS exhaust is made by DPR.

DPR is a company that makes exhaust after your wishes.

DPR calculates them too

Since we do not know the rest of your setup, we can't give you the advise which will go the best with your engine. The best way to find out which pipe is best, is testing..

i emailed Roost asking about the 80 pipe he makes and the after recieving a quick reply he asked me to send him the timings of the cylinder and the exhaust port layout ( because Fabrizi has semi square exhaust ports ) i guess he would make a custom pipe aswell.
JS-tuning just got in contact with me and i am going to start discussing about their pipes.

My Setup :

Fabrizi stroker 80 kit
Nuova Mazzucchelli stroked crank
Ramair air filter
? mm PWK carb
MHR straight manifold
MHR Reeds
Hebo Racing variator Kit
Hebo Racing Clutch
MHR Kevlar Belt
Stage 6 Clutch bell
Polini Torque Driver
Malossi Primary and Secondary Gears
Malossi/Selettra Ignition

Now you guys know my setup, may you guys please help me narrow down my options and help me determine the best pipe to go with it. Thanks for the replys and opinions so far they really appriciated and PLEASE, PLEASE keep them coming....

Last edited:
i actually have two sets of primary ratios but im probably gonna use the 14 39 primary set but ill have to see how it goes first. BUT i still need help deciding on a 80cc pipe..

14 39 primary
14 37 primary
14 48 seconday

Play around with your transmission take out, swap priamries and secondaries till you find what best suits your likes. As for the pipe try getting a Yasuni C30. Ive seen people running a yasuni c30 on mhr big bore (86cc) setups and the (77cc) one and it runs very good. You can get the pipe from SIP www.sip-scootershop.com.. Err 1 in bermy get der parts from here. FAST, CHEAP, RELIABLE, OVERALL GOOD SERVICE!

Nah sip is alright but he knows other better places to get the c30 from and not everyone in bermy gets their stuff from there. Quanni90 dont waste your time fabrizi dude is bsing because we have already talked bout all this shit he is fuckin around he dont wanna use a 70 pipe because he wants it bike be rodent.lol

LOL, RWade i have alot on my sholders to prove with this kit n i want whats best for it, that will help me prove my point i kno we had or talks bout wants n stuff but, big bro getting it right means alot more to me than it does to you about just getting me out there. plus u strippin my other motor down ne way lol

So please anyone who has an opinion on any 80cc exhaust please your help would be greatly appriciated.

Last edited:
we use the fabrizi fht exhaust on a fabrizi fht cilinder because they are made for eachtother.

but you can get a slite change by use a dpr, yasuni or malossi better or worse its just part of the hole setup, how you as person likes it depending on your weight and bla bla.

second a lot of people mix up the cilinders from fabrizi for piaggio, because you have a 80cc 20 hp, 22.5 hp, and a 2x 85cc 26hp one corsa and one fht evolution. this is untuned.

I cannot speak from experience, I have not built an 80cc engine. I built a 90cc Minarelli once, but it was not a high end build at all... most 70cc engines would murder it. Having said that, I've heard/read a lot of good things about DPR exhausts. I was going to get one from Bram a while back but my Minarelli engine is going to have to wait for a while.

~Josh