Carburettors!

Mr runner... by the way there is a manufacterer in ur comapny called scooter-attack... and from there u could get a 28 koso... i have already oredered one for my bike... here is the web site : www.scooter-attack.com they sell a koso 28 with jets for 93 euroes and inside of germany the shipment cost would only be about 5 euroes... i think it is very chepa for wat you are getting..

i have i little problem my scooter DNA with Mhr team speed 2 roost exhasut and 25 carburetor doesnt work properly. from 0 to 40 it`s great but then just makes baaa. I dont know what is wrong i tried everthing biger main jet from 90 to 110 but nothnig is working PLIZ help ME im despered TNX

_Beko_ said:
i have i little problem my scooter DNA with Mhr team speed 2 roost exhasut and 25 carburetor doesnt work properly. from 0 to 40 it`s great but then just makes baaa. I dont know what is wrong i tried everthing biger main jet from 90 to 110 but nothnig is working PLIZ help ME im despered TNX

hhmm.. sounds like your running a little too lean.. try to adjust you air/fuel mixture, & if still does'nt work. go for a bigger mainjet..

Back