Bitubo shock Adjustments

Advertisement - register to remove this

the back wheel locks up under braking and it slides on the back when cornering and you get on the gas just a little, its like the back wheel need more preassure on it to hold it down

the back wheel locks up under braking and it slides on the back when cornering and you get on the gas just a little, its like the back wheel need more preassure on it to hold it down

ok sounds like you need to get more weight over the rear tire, probably the shock spring is too stiff, too much compression damping & not enough rebound damping.

when braking try to move your body towards the rear, that will put some weight over the rear tire to keep it on contact with the track so it doesn't lock up.

what are your settings now on the rear shock? how many clicks from full hard on compression & rebound? how many mm is your rear rider sag?

ok im running Sava tires i have a medium in the rear and a Soft on the front, i increase the clicks by three, which means its 2 clicks from full hard, it has made little difference

ok im running Sava tires i have a medium in the rear and a Soft on the front, i increase the clicks by three, which means its 2 clicks from full hard, it has made little difference

oh i meant you should turn the compression adjuster out to soften it not to make it harder, sorry for the confusion, try 10 clicks on the compression & test again.

what psi are you running with your tires?

my psi is at 19, i tried 10 click and it seemed to work ok actually thanks Tiba, i still have to track test it, but on my little strip of road it worked out ok, Thank you very much, do you have any other tips for me ;) i can try out.

P.s. When you coming Bermuda RWade says u wana come over ? lol

my psi is at 19, i tried 10 click and it seemed to work ok actually thanks Tiba, i still have to track test it, but on my little strip of road it worked out ok, Thank you very much, do you have any other tips for me ;) i can try out.

P.s. When you coming Bermuda RWade says u wana come over ? lol

i wish i could afford a plane ticket & travel to the US, Bermuda & Europe but that would leave me flat broke lol. please extend my greetings to Rwade, if i were to come there i might just build a raft or swim to get there. :D

too much compression damping won't allow your shock to compress & transfer weight from front to the rear, that is why you lose traction especially when you apply the throttle when exiting the corners while leaned over.

suspension tuning is my new favorite now, been at it for a couple of years & doing suspension work on scooters & sport bikes. it's really hard if you don't know how the internal components work but it's quite easy once you figure it out.

lol if your engine stays dry on your raft then ill have a frame for you to use, like i said thanks for the help it is much appriciated, thanks Fabrizi Dude

Back