Best exhaust for Polini EVO

_Beko_

Hello
I decided to put my AC to LC (piaggio/gilera engine) and EVO cylinder. So my questions is which exhaust should i put on? I will have EVO sligthly tuned. I was thinkging about TJT F1, Kundo F1 or Yasuni C20, but i dont know how would an EVO exhaust perform on tunned cyl. The rest of setup: PWK 24mm Complete gears from polini EVO Overange kit etc...
TNX ( i apologize for typos)

Advertisement - register to remove this

EVO exhaust doesn't perform that well on tuned EVO for what I've seen. Bidalot/Yasuni C20 are very popular overhere for EVO cilinders, 20BHP is possible ;)

Imo only the C21 needs an adjustment on the "flens" because it doesn't match the exhaust port of the EVO. After the adjustment it will give good performance (somebody in NL has almost 20BHP with slightly tuned EVO + C21).

piaggio/gilera engine
-------------------

hoe kan die dan ooit een c21 er op zetten ? ik denk dat een MHR speed pijp zkr goed voldoet.

I think the Evo exhaust isn't that bad @ the evo cilinder for piaggio at all.
No experience with it but I doubt it's bad.
I'd buy the Evo exhaust, check your manual for the number, 2 be sure u get the right 1.

MHR Team exhaust is indeed expensive, but one of the best for pia. Hebo Racing exhaust are very good aswell, but nearly as expensive as Malossi.
If I were you, I'd try the Kunda F1 (on minarelli it performs very well, dunno realy how it does on pia...).

_Beko_ said:
TNX 4 all answers i decided to go with C20. Can somebody tell me if is any other muffer than that 1 thats look like from leo ZX?

Lol .. jebote če to je najlepši avspuh (z dušilcom vred) :p nevem zakaj tak kompliciraš :D

Back