Basic questions.

Blueninja

Okay i just want to ask some basic questions.

What does ''Inner Rotor Ignition'' do ? if i want to tune it abit up with a 70cc mid race kit, is it woth chaing it?

And a new ''CDI Box'' would it help alot if i would put it on with a 70cc midrace. or just with a new Variator and Exhaust?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Inner roto ignition is only interesting if you will be making a lot of RPM's, the average 70cc (for street use) does not need it. A different CDI is only neccesary if the original one is restricted.

If you get a 70cc you need a matching exhaust to get the maximum out of your cilinder. The next thing is a bigger carburator, 17.5mm or 19mm is usually good. The original variator of -for example- minarelli motors isnt great so yes changing it with a "racevariator" is a good idea for your 70cc.

at the moment i have an aerox with the original CDI box. do you know if it is Restricted? isn't all the original CDI Boxes restricted?

I use a Stage6 Sports pro variator + Stage6 Pro replica with 4g rollers. works fine. but in summer i'm going to buy a new engine with the setup

Setup:
Stage6 racing modular
Yasuni C20
Stage6 PWK "24"
Stage6 HPC
Stage6 V-Force3
Malossi delta clutch
Malossi MHR overange kit

So i need CDI box and inner roto ignition too. to get it better ?

Aerox CDI is not restricted no. Stage6 pro replica isnt the best exhaust but if you are buying a whole new setup in the summer than it is good enough for the time being.

On that new setup, if inner rotor ignition is neccesary.. im not sure, with that C20 I'd say yes because a C20 loves a lot of RPM so I'm guessing that cilinder you mention likes to run a lot of RPM -> a lot of sparks needed -> a good ignition needed.

Cannot say with certainty tho, I like my low rpm 70cc with original exhaust ;)

Aerox CDI is not restricted no. Stage6 pro replica isnt the best exhaust but if you are buying a whole new setup in the summer than it is good enough for the time being.

On that new setup, if inner rotor ignition is neccesary.. im not sure, with that C20 I'd say yes because a C20 loves a lot of RPM so I'm guessing that cilinder you mention likes to run a lot of RPM -> a lot of sparks needed -> a good ignition needed.

Cannot say with certainty tho, I like my low rpm 70cc with original exhaust ;)

What scooter are you useing :eek: i didnt even know the Original would be use able with any 70cc at all but sounds really nice :)

Yeah.. I stage6 pro replica isnt the best, but aucttly it works great, im useing it for school and that stuff. But in summer im finshed with the school and just want to have more fun with the aerox (:) ..Thanks for helping. :)

Back