Anybody from Colorado?

I'm from Atlanta GA In Atlanta no one has spends time on their scooters just some technigas and airsol stuff. So when I show up at a meet I get lots of questions even from vespa guys which usually hate the auto scooters.

I'm from Atlanta GA In Atlanta no one has spends time on their scooters just some technigas and airsol stuff. So when I show up at a meet I get lots of questions even from vespa guys which usually hate the auto scooters.

What's your setup?

S6R LC, c16, 21mm dellorto, S6 12mm crank, 05 MHR overrange, a bunch of other stuff & steve urkel headlights.
finish.jpg

still be careful. esp if it is not tagged or reg'd. A cop could stop you (esp if he is bored or annoyed by that chainsaw noise), fine you with driving without certification, wreckless driving, improper equipment, noise violations, and speeding. They will impound your scoot, rack up a bunch of moving violation points, and fine the heck out of you. . Its happened here in NC abunch of times. I know, I've been stopped. Maybe in GA you have to register/tag your bike, then it doesnt matter.

The only problems I have is with my neighbors. I have to push it out of the neighborhood because it's so loud.

Also using a good airfilter reduces the noise alot!

What are the quietest aftermarket filters? I have the Arreche "porcupine" filter, it sounds like more noise comes from it than the pipe, lol. A couple of my friends use the K&N conical filter, and it is really loud, plus it's too exposed to rain.

scootertrog

I am one of the few people here in belgium that drives with a "fast" (not so fast but :p) setup, and I also had a big noise problem.
So I fitted a gocart airbox in my buddy with some foam on the sides of the buddy.
It sounds excelent you get a nice deep roar but you couldnt hear the difference with a 50cc with an aftermarket exhaust.

hello I’m from Belgium . if I would come to the states and drive my scooter (mbk stunt:hebo 70cc,mhr pipe,21 carb,mhr ignition,...)there . what would I have to do to be legal ? I would really like to do a road trip over there. do you need a license and insurance from the states our can I keep my paperwork from Belgium ? are there a lot of scooter hating cops over there ? and what is the worst that could happen if I got caught ?

what would I have to do to be legal ? I would really like to do a road trip over there. do you need a license and insurance from the states our can I keep my paperwork from Belgium ?

you would have to secure insurance that is valid in the US. I would imagine (and dont take my word on this) that your Belgian registration and number plate would be ok. The rules vary state by state...so you would really have to check with a couple of the state you plan on traveling to, then the rules for those couple states would apply for most others. Sorry, I dont really know the answer to this one...all I know is that when I come to Europe to tour on scooter, I plan on renting so I dont have to worry about all that stuff :)

S6R LC, c16, 21mm dellorto, S6 12mm crank, 05 MHR overrange, a bunch of other stuff & steve urkel headlights.
finish.jpg

Haha Steve urkel headlights. F*king priceless!

Its fun to see that there are Us people @ the forum.

Nice to know that scooter tuning is conquering the world!

Back