aerox yasuni c16

mbknitrof1

hello all i got a yasuni c16 for me aerox with a malossi sport kit from scooter-attack the other day. its here and i went to fit it and it wouldnt fit because of my center stand, so i took off the center stand now the rest of the exhust lines up but the top bit were it bolts to the barral (think its called a stub) is on the wrong angal, one side is on the barral and the other side theres a 10cm gap the other side and no way a exhust gasget will cover that much so im gessin they have put the wrong stub in the box and its for another bike? as anyone on this forum had this before or is there a way to sort it or will i just send it back to them telling them the problem....

thanks again
mbknitrof1

Advertisement - register to remove this

it should have a flange on the cylinder first
where the exhaust will slide onto
maybe its not a c16
the exhaust should also be spring mounted

Could you take some pictures of it? Makes it easier for us to understand the problem ;)

Are you sure haven't screwed the bolts on tight before you could fit it to the cilinder?

On the exhaust you have 2 holes to fit bolts on the "ophanging" (the thing that connects the exhaust with the engine block), you shouldn't screw them on realy tight. Same thing for the bolts you fit on the engine block.

When those bolts are a bit loose, it's easier to fit the exhaust to the cilinder.

Eoin70 said:
it should have a flange on the cylinder first
where the exhaust will slide onto
maybe its not a c16
the exhaust should also be spring mounted

it is its a c16 but u still have to bolt it to the barral first ill get some pics ;)

DME3 said:
Could you take some pictures of it? Makes it easier for us to understand the problem ;)

Are you sure haven't screwed the bolts on tight before you could fit it to the cilinder?

On the exhaust you have 2 holes to fit bolts on the "ophanging" (the thing that connects the exhaust with the engine block), you shouldn't screw them on realy tight. Same thing for the bolts you fit on the engine block.

When those bolts are a bit loose, it's easier to fit the exhaust to the cilinder.

well i took it to a bike shop to be fitted but im a mechanic as well and i was there in the room helpin fit it and there was no way it was fitting

is it shaped like this

yasuni_c16_pia.jpg

or like this

yasuni%20c-20.jpg

Back