50cc scoopy, making it fast

ber1023

what should i do to my 50cc scoopy with out puttin a block on it. i want it legal 50cc but to be a rodent. .. should i finger port it? what ignition? what head?.... etc

Advertisement - register to remove this

get different bike

what should i do to my 50cc scoopy with out puttin a block on it. i want it legal 50cc but to be a rodent. .. should i finger port it? what ignition? what head?.... etc

u better put a 70 on it and call it a day kit carb clutches pipe etc cause other then that u wasting your time it wont have any power and wont barely even do 100 k. best bet is to kit it gearwheels etc goodluck

Yeah you better put a 70 kit as Rwade said. I don't know that they make good pipes for that but i think that's what we call a scoopy in the us a metropolitan. That's what it looks like. But i think you should put a 70 kit in it and it will increase speed make sure you get a good one if you're going to put one in your scoopy.

Last edited:
If you get a 70cc kit ill sell you a carb manifold and stack ... All come together polini and ya bike wud take off like a beast.
$230 for everything...

Last edited:
If you get a 70cc kit ill sell you a carb manifold and stack ... All come together polini and ya bike wud take off like a beast.
$230 for everything...

Anyone else want a polini big valve kit comes with manifold reed cage 2 sets of reeds stiff and weak, 21mm carb and a polini stack comes with di connecting hose and the fasteners... Ready to go

yes! well the 21mm carb and polini manifold/stack any pics?

its 2 stroke.. and how about a clutch and ignition and get it finger ported?

Don't change too much at once. You can check for factory restrictions:
1. See if the variator has a loose washer/ring between the pulleys, where
the belt rides. That limits top speed.
2. Check for a restricion on the exhaust pipe flange, where it connects
to the cylinder.

The first simplest mod would be a proper 2t exhaust, if that still keeps
it legal.

well if u port it and put a pipe it wont be stock, i ran a 17.5mm on a engine with pipe and bit of porting got a little more bottom end. As for pipes ive 'heard' yasuni are quiet.

thanks for the help.... another question is how much of a difference to performance and power will come from changing the front Variator, rear clutch, speed driver and wing bell????

Kit it up

thanks for the help.... another question is how much of a difference to performance and power will come from changing the front Variator, rear clutch, speed driver and wing bell????

Reedvalve area is small and not reall room for moding means only place u can get more power is from intake manifold which is not much. Put a kit on it because u need to not because its better that bike will only do 90 to 95 max with gearwheels and the 50 stuff and that rung out goin off a hill or boes island stretch.

Put kit then your bike will run like minarelli or piaggio fullrace 50 just a bit slower its your best bet mate quiet bikes are no fun im missing my pipe as we speak.

Back