28er oko carb.

RaceTec-R0xer#2

hello,
i came from Kleve,Germany.Here in Germany i can only get a 28er keihin, but my friend told me,that the 28er oko carb. is the same ,but it cost not so much....can you tell me where in holland i can get a oko carb.
A webshop is no problem.

sorry my englisch is bad,but i sleep until 3 o´clock :D

Advertisement - register to remove this

Originally posted by RaceTec-R0xer#2
hello,
i came from Kleve,Germany.Here in Germany i can only get a 28er keihin, but my friend told me,that the 28er oko carb. is the same ,but it cost not so much....can you tell me where in holland i can get a oko carb.
A webshop is no problem.

sorry my englisch is bad,but i sleep until 3 o´clock :D

http://www.fast-parts.nl/

It is a cheap imitation of the Keihin carb. It's cheap in price, but it's also cheap in quality. I haven't used it myself, but some people on this forum who did, say that it is very hard to jet and it is poorly fabricated.
If the money doesn't bother you too much, I'd go for the real Keihin 100%, otherwise find a cheaper alternative like a Mikuni 24TM or something.

Originally posted by Raki
It is a cheap imitation of the Keihin carb. It's cheap in price, but it's also cheap in quality. I haven't used it myself, but some people on this forum who did, say that it is very hard to jet and it is poorly fabricated.
If the money doesn't bother you too much, I'd go for the real Keihin 100%, otherwise find a cheaper alternative like a Mikuni 24TM or something.

Poor quality?? Oh man you guys are very ambitious:) I think it's worth that price, and you can upgrade if you want!!

Originally posted by Browni
Poor quality?? Oh man you guys are very ambitious:) I think it's worth that price, and you can upgrade if you want!!

I think you need to polish the inner surface and it's done!

011l.jpg

Originally posted by Raki

my friend tell me that the keihin and the 28oko are the same, and the quality will be the same.like dr evo and top performence trophy ......naja i will test the oko, and if the quality is bad ,i buy a keihin :P

Originally posted by RaceTec-R0xer#2
my friend tell me that the keihin and the 28oko are the same, and the quality will be the same.like dr evo and top performence trophy ......naja i will test the oko, and if the quality is bad ,i buy a keihin :P

Here is a little picture:):):):)

Oko 24 mm

Racetech you should try and find yourself a KOSO carb. its like the pwk and oko carbs but it come fully polished and with extra jets right out of the box and it cost about the same as a oko. if you cannot find one out where you live you can order one from out here in hawaii. they go all the way up to 34mm.

OKO and KOSO Carbs are abundant here in our place. But in our experience, we find OKO carbs easy to tune compared to KOSO carbs. In fairness to the KOSO brand, it can also be tuned but honestly, I find OKO easier to tune. Yes, KOSO carbs looks cool because its already polished out from the box.

Back