200cc GY6 where's the power?

if you like let me show
you what is the qualified ex-pipe of taiwan but I don't how to post it

that would be great, perhaps you could click reply to the thread instead of quote? not sure if that helps...

The beet japan - i think it is straight inner -if that means there is a straight central cylinder within the exhaust?
the header pipe came separately so definitely chinese made and it tapers in where it meets the port.

I met a mechanic that has a 150cc yamaha jog that does 150kph which has inspired my next purchase. but no one in shanghai is capable of machining parts with any proficiency unfortunately.

Rollers, i recently changed to 15g, 13g will be better?

that would be great, perhaps you could click reply to the thread instead of quote? not sure if that helps...

The beet japan - i think it is straight inner -if that means there is a straight central cylinder within the exhaust?
the header pipe came separately so definitely chinese made and it tapers in where it meets the port.

I met a mechanic that has a 150cc yamaha jog that does 150kph which has inspired my next purchase. but no one in shanghai is capable of machining parts with any proficiency unfortunately.

Rollers, i recently changed to 15g, 13g will be better?

the straight inner cyl within ex-pipe is that there is not an exhaust
concentrate chamber to get enough back pressure to push your weak
power GY6
if your make a taper tube sleeve into the inner tube work as exhaust
concentrate chamber, you need to test power much time
taper in front position is good bottom end speed but loss high speed,
different position make differenct power band, it's big job for you.

now you need to tune up your power line or transmission line to meet
your beet japan pipe
so follow my idea is to get back the loss power bottom to mid range speed
and keep the pipe high speed charastic.
there are many way to get it, by powerline machine off 1mm from bottom
end of cyl block, MSD digit advance adj cdi & coil, titaium valve spring/retainer, or transmissionline for the suggest front pulley & clutch set.

13g for the suggest clutch set, 13g is better for your bottom to mid speed.

OK, as you said it is only a 180cc upgrade, stock stroke x 63mm is 179.XXcc

So if I install a 'long stroke' crank is there anything I should consider?

By the way, after a month of riding the bike is now very hard to start unless ran every day - usually requiring kicking over a couple of times before the starter can turn the engine over itself!

ah ok, the mech here doesn't know what a jet is! I'll take a print out with me today.

Well the entire upgrade - 200cc (taiwan), cdi, coil, oil and rear shocks cost 1600rmb so i shouldn't complain.

Has anyone also done the 200cc mod, what size jet are you using?
then he is not a mechanic lmao

Back