1E50FM?

Ncsk8er

Hello everyone..Ive been a member of this forum for a little while and been in the background.I have a 2003 Vento Zip that I have done extensive modding to.Nothing like you guys overseas,as we dont get near as much cool stuff as you do.Anyway..I have swapped the stock 50cc motor that I had a DR racing 70cc kit on,for a 1E50FM Linhai Yamaha 90cc motor.I have a MRP 54mm cylinder,MRP 47mm stoker crank,21MM OKO D slide carb,MRP intake manifold,and some other goodies.First question is:Have any of you had any experience with this motor?What will be the best pipe for my setup?And:How can I get stage 6 carried here in the states?Any input about tuning will be well excepted.I look at the site everyday and really look up to all of you for input on tuning,porting,and so on.I have alot of experience in tearing motors down and rebuilding so I should understand just about anything.Again,thanks for you all being really scooter crazy dudes!!!

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello everyone..Ive been a member of this forum for a little while and been in the background.I have a 2003 Vento Zip that I have done extensive modding to.Nothing like you guys overseas,as we dont get near as much cool stuff as you do.Anyway..I have swapped the stock 50cc motor that I had a DR racing 70cc kit on,for a 1E50FM Linhai Yamaha 90cc motor.I have a MRP 54mm cylinder,MRP 47mm stoker crank,21MM OKO D slide carb,MRP intake manifold,and some other goodies.First question is:Have any of you had any experience with this motor?What will be the best pipe for my setup?And:How can I get stage 6 carried here in the states?Any input about tuning will be well excepted.I look at the site everyday and really look up to all of you for input on tuning,porting,and so on.I have alot of experience in tearing motors down and rebuilding so I should understand just about anything.Again,thanks for you all being really scooter crazy dudes!!!

For stage6 racing you can ask scooter-attack to ship to USA. I also could arrange something if you like.

That would be awsome dude...Stage 6 has some of the nicest parts ive ever seen.PM me and let me know how the shipping thing works.I understand that this can be the most expensive part.

The best exhaust for your engine would be a "custom made" pipe, I have the same cylinder and crankshaft on my Vento Triton R4i, I'm using a Yasuni carrera 21 modified for my 100 c.c engine.

You can look some of my scooter pics and mods at this forum.

Regards,

Honestly, the best way to get the good parts here in the US is from SIP or Scooter Attack. The shipping really hurts, but is the price to pay for quality stuff that just cant be bought in the US.

As an example, I just bought an Malossi Overrange, Bitubo shock, and a Koso Tach. About $500 worth of stuff. Cost to ship = $95 !!! But I couldnt buy that stuff (other than the Overrange) here in the US.

yeah but he's looking for a stroker type pipe. you wont find those in any euro shop as they are not common. Euros know better that power is from revs. best bet is to call hawaii and get a Koso Evo pipe. cheap shipping and actually the correct pipe witthou cutting a 300$ c21.

yeah but he's looking for a stroker type pipe. you wont find those in any euro shop as they are not common. Euros know better that power is from revs. best bet is to call hawaii and get a Koso Evo pipe. cheap shipping and actually the correct pipe witthou cutting a 300$ c21.

lol, thats just what i was going to say. get in touch with CIH on this forum, he can hook you up with a koso evo stroker pipe, they work really good.

THis pipe..... Compatible with Yamaha Axis 90cc?

lol, thats just what i was going to say. get in touch with CIH on this forum, he can hook you up with a koso evo stroker pipe, they work really good.

Would this pipe be compatible with a Yamaha Axis 90cc?
We have them here in bermuda. The Next model is the Grand Axis 100CC....
THese model Bikes cannot use regular racing parts, and everything had to be modified to fit. I actually have to look because i think we used to be able to get factory racing blocks for them.....
Marky

Would this pipe be compatible with a Yamaha Axis 90cc?
We have them here in bermuda. The Next model is the Grand Axis 100CC....
THese model Bikes cannot use regular racing parts, and everything had to be modified to fit. I actually have to look because i think we used to be able to get factory racing blocks for them.....
Marky

i dont know we dont have those bikes in hawaii. i just know that a couple of my friends out here use that pipe on there 100cc plus strokers with good results. one of my friends even took his bike on the freeway and got over 95mph with that pipe.

Bermuda Actually....

Honestly, the best way to get the good parts here in the US is from SIP or Scooter Attack. The shipping really hurts, but is the price to pay for quality stuff that just cant be bought in the US.

As an example, I just bought an Malossi Overrange, Bitubo shock, and a Koso Tach. About $500 worth of stuff. Cost to ship = $95 !!! But I couldnt buy that stuff (other than the Overrange) here in the US.

Can i suggest something? Bermuda is AN EXCELLENT SOURCE of parts if you live in the USA and need parts. Bermuda is only a 1h45m plane ride to JFK in NYC. I can arrange for parts but the thing is it would be n a trust basis. I currently live in NJ, and go to school in NYC. I moved here from Bermuda in Feb, and have plenty experience with tuning small displacement 2-stroke motors. (Mainly gear bikes, but i have had my share of scooters, and all of my friends race in bermuda down at the track)

SO i could help you out if you like...
Marky

Last edited:
Back