Xaniz TPR Aerox (Swedish author)

maximalistixx said:
i like your movie! i think the tpr cylinder has a very nice sound , i think a tpr cylinder is very original, i 'don't hope you buy a evo cylinder, but i understand when you buy one, it is faster, but not original anymore

what do you mean with original? :S

DME3 said:
Scooter looks realy nice:)
How does the TP perform? There aren't alot of people who have that cilinder.
But what did you use to mount on your small TNT clamp? Did you make that yourself? (check photo 29/08/05).

The TP performs veryvery good :) Well its tuned now but I almost took an evo, I took a manston senda, almost a manston2 zip and and so on on the last meeting :) About the clamp I bought home a Metramorfosis steeringlink, and the tnt clamp was to small so I had to modifie it :) Then it just was to put it on.. :D

// Xaniz

maximalistixx said:
with orginal I mean that in holland you don't see mucht tpr cylinders, here it is a brand new cylinder. maybe is "rare" the right word for what i mean;)

hehe.. :p well, the tp racing got out in germany for like 3 weeks ago, and in denmark like more than a month ago :)

// Xaniz

nice project
when do you think you'll receive the cilinder from your tuner?

I was thinking to buy this cilinder but if someone allready gotit and its tuned i dont need to buy it to test it :)

I'm going to follow this project :)
good luck :)

Grtz Hans

This scoot goes like hell ;) The TPR cylinder is very good, drove better than a Mhr Speed booster, aight Martin? Didnt You beat pl8oo? Or was it Daniel who did that? :p yeye doesnt matter i like you scoot, and specialy your new setup ;)

/tellan

Update!

New setup!

Denso W31ES-ZU sparkplug
Doppler Endurance 2003 ¤12
Keihin 28mm D-slide
Keihin WIG
Malossi MHR TeamSpeed 70cc
Malossi MHR Wingbell
Malossi MHR Eprom
Malossi MHR Delta Clutch (107)
Malossi MHR Short manifold
Malossi MHR Overrange 2005
Malossi MHR VL14
Malossi MHR E13
NGK Racingcable
Tune the block
SKF C4
Tomaselli short-stroke gas
TopPerformance Turbocooler
Yasuni Carrera21

tellan said:
This scoot goes like hell ;) The TPR cylinder is very good, drove better than a Mhr Speed booster, aight Martin? Didnt You beat pl8oo? Or was it Daniel who did that? :p yeye doesnt matter i like you scoot, and specialy your new setup ;)

/tellan

hehe, I almost took pl8oo, the same with 3iples manston2 zip! He was like 3-4 metres infront of me! But now a MHR TS is soon on the way home! ;)

// Xaniz

rydah said:
can you tell me what is a top performance turbocooler, and also do you have a pic of it. thank you.

its a carterframe over the variomatik.. and it got a big hole that cools the variomatik better!

Btw, Koso 28mm carb. on the way home :)

// Xaniz

Back