Which one is more powerfull ?

what transmission (gear ratio, primary, secondary etc..) do you think will be good for a 1/8 mile racing track? I would need as much acceleration as possible, while gaining a decent top speed of 120k+...

Dante's Zip...u should be running roughly a gear factor of 9-10...with a ratio of primary 2.75-3.00ish and secondary's of 3.35ish (stock size) to get those ratio's u need a 13/37 or 13/39 and a secondary of 14/47. thats wat ive been told...

and i dont think anybody will get 120k+ on that straight away...the fastest scoots hit just under 70 mph or 110k so most others will prolly hit in the 100-110k range. to get 120k u will need some crazy setup that no1 else has tried...dont think those speeds will happen...

safe

u know chaps

for a fact that nothing is possible and me and my boy Dante r gonna try thats for sure religiously dun if u aint gonna take your clutch apart and change your rollers like 20 to 30 times in one day then u aint as religiouse as me i wont stop till i get that extra lil bit of speed or power chaps to win u gotta do that shit almost be obsessed wit the shit

wat uve been told

that is a big ass problem dont always go with wat u have been told u might find somthing else that works better u should try yah own ratio's and shit one tooth chaps and a guy can blow u away

o ok...have fun tryin. i dont think that a ricky special will hook with the factory engines those bikes are runnin but you can try. good luck with the effort...lol and ur the only person to change their rollers 30 times a day...hmmm i wonder why...cause u make em ya self!!! nah buh um jus playin wit u

and i wasnt told by some bermudian that those ratios are right..i asked a guy from away who races at tracks..he said try those and ill be happy. ill try and if they dont work well with the track here it will be cool..i can always get more

yah lol i hear yah and i dont make lol fuckin hilariouse

not make from scratch punch pins out and put weight in lol thats all i do lol guys got it twisted oh yah guys from foreign alot of em in like scotland and shit know wat they talking bout but their stretches r long as shit so i dont know and ill be able to hold the factory bikes at least i wont let that shit happen fuck that i want to and im going to stick em or deck the fuck out trying lol i gotta get use to laying the bike out first though ive never scraped my knee ive been close on the road but shit that a different style it will take time but after a bit ill be there im tuning my cylinder and shit so imma try to hold them factory guys but since im cheap ha ha lol that shouldn't happen my pro race 2 needs a polish and like 1 mm taken off the exhaust port and the transfer so we will see

well u can have all the fun tryin to stick with them guys up front...it sure will be fun watching. iains bike is almost 100% ready...we jus gotta hook up the suspension he bought and put the new plastics on and then it will be ready to go down and get tuned in. it will definetley be goin next weekend (not this weekend cause of races) but ya...whens ya bike comin out.?

ians bike is ready to go to the trakc or is it ready for the top three? rwade sounds like someone smart because he TUNES HIS CILINDER!!! u cant stick with the top three if u dont do it...its not possible at all...ricks bike was clocked the otherday at 72or73mph which is like 117-118 kph... tune your cilinder, it sound like the bike is fast but not ready for the top runners...if u dont then race a few times then if u still cant stick with the top three then tune it...i dunno... i dont know why u wont do it...it does take reliability away from the cilinder but if u are running race gas and a747 or mutol800 and if the exhaust is done right then you should not need to worry about reliability...change your piston rings ever three races or so and u will be set...pm me when u r goin to the track i wana see how it comes out...y cant the bike go to the track this saturday???races are sunday...

yea man i kno it will run better if it is tunned! its just that guys here are cheap...rick did all the work on the bike so i would want to get him to do the block...but i dont think he would do it up 100% correctly. guys here are like that. they dont want other guys to be as good as them...thas a fact. i could get people to do it up just to do it up but i want a reason to why they are doing what they are doing..like i could get some1 to raise the exhaust a bit but if they dont have a clue as to what exactly it will do wats the point? and really i dont have a problem with the bike running with teh second pack at first..i gotta gauge to see what it needs then ill decide what to do. and who else will do up the block right?? like do all the port timings and stuff like that? ill let u kno when its goin...saturday guys will be busy doin there own thing..so i cant get anyone to go out and give it the testin it needs...and i dunno if we can get all the stuff done in time...
but ya if ricks bike was goin 72mph...wat was mark lightbourns zip doin..??? cause his bike looked way faster last race day...

I search the better acceleration, which kit/exhaust give the better acceleration ?

It's difficult to choose...

Kit Evo 70 + Exhaust HR4
Kit Pro Race + Exhaust Pro Race
Kit Pro Race + Exhaust C21
Kit Pro Race + Exhaust HR4
Kit Team + Exhaust Team
Kit Team + Exhaust KRD
Kit Team + Exhaust HR4
Kit Manston + Exhaust HR4

or another ?

That can't be said. Acceleration and HP's depend on so much different things, like carburation, gears, poulie's etc.
If I were you, I'dd chose a cilinder and go test some exhausts to see wich one does best on that cilinder.

all the cylinders are much the same
but dont go for the manston
an excelent pipe is the team malossi pipe for the cylinder also the c20 is excellent for untuned cylinders

feckin hell all he wants to know is a good cylinder and exhaust probably for drag racing for fun
ye take scooters to seriously in Bermuda i doubt he wants sponsors

pro race or evo...cilinders are not the same they are very different in performance and casting. if pro race cil then pro race exhaust or evo cil with yasuni exhaust would be great too...i have heard great things about pro race cilinder kits locally and on this forum. i would try that one out...in my next setup i am gunna use mk cil,crank,and pipe jus for a try...

i jsut heard last night the crankcasings must be modified a lot for the metrakit cylinder to fit
but i suppose its not a really big deal

Polini says Evo=19.5HP
Malossi says Team=21HP
Metrakit says Pro Race=18HP
Hebo says Manston MR2=???HP

It's really difficult to choose... Why everybody take Kit Team + C21 ?(I have seen many scooters here and i always see that parts, more than evo, mk, or manston)

i'd say these

MK PR2 kit + PR2 pipe

MHR Team kit + PR2 pipe

Polini EVO21hp kit + PR2 pipe

MHR Team kit + MHR Team pipe

now if top end is concerned here are the candidates;

MHR Team kit + C21

MK PR2 kit + C21

EVO21hp kit + C21 (mods needed on the exhaust flange of C21)

tiba_karotsu said:
i'd say these

MK PR2 kit + PR2 pipe

MHR Team kit + PR2 pipe

Polini EVO21hp kit + PR2 pipe

MHR Team kit + MHR Team pipe

now if top end is concerned here are the candidates;

MHR Team kit + C21

MK PR2 kit + C21

EVO21hp kit + C21 (mods needed on the exhaust flange of C21)

what modifications did u make to the c21 for evo cilinder?

Back