Which one is more powerfull ?

I'm sure he Is reffering to the rectangle exhaust port that the evo has so Im sure you would have to grind out the pipe for it to match the exhaust port.

Might even have to be ground all the way through and have some weld built up on the pipe to make it right.

You have to cut the flange and a little bit of the header,and made a new one, the exhaust flange of c21 is to thin to grind till 31mm wide.

that's true!:p a friend of mine bought a c21 to put on an evo cylinder, and when we see the flange... :( so much money for a brand new exhaust that we have to cut...it's a shame.

well that just goes to show you need to do your homework before you go spending that money boys. and you wanna know something else? when you went and cut that c 21 and welded up that flange and header, you totally threw off the balance of that pipe. Now I'm not tryin to say that it won't run well (possibly even better with the right port tuning) but as far as the theory of exhaust gas pressure goes, you've definately changed what that would normally be. I've heard of guys taking the malossi team pipe and welding the stinger (or curved peice before the endcone) off a yasuni c20 on it and claiming gains of + 1/2 hp just because of the diameter or the c20 stinger is a 1/8 or 1/4 of an inch larger. I personally think the MKPR2 model pipe is the best Charly. It's a medium priced with really good all around performance. The c20 and c21 is the best for total top end speed because it has the largest overall exaust volume capacity, but the malossi team, polini evo and the metrakit PR pipes all do better in the low to mid-range category if you ask me.

well that's you cruz, I personally think that polini pipes sound like poo poo when compared to a MK PR2, Malossi Team, or Yasuni c21......that's why I don't use them on my street ride. I only do on one of my track bikes, and I still don't like it, but everything else is polini, so I leave it on there.

FUracing8 said:
well that's you cruz, I personally think that polini pipes sound like poo poo when compared to a MK PR2, Malossi Team, or Yasuni c21......that's why I don't use them on my street ride. I only do on one of my track bikes, and I still don't like it, but everything else is polini, so I leave it on there.

"poo poo" :) :) :)

FUracing8 said:
they dont sound that bad when u add a stack to it...i use and evo2 on my tempo and added a stack...it sounded safe... but now i have a pro circuit endcone that i cut and fitted to the pipe... but i am yet to put it on...will let u know...

All I'm tryin to say is that I find those polini endcones give the pipes a real tinny high pitched sound instead of that deep scream that the others give. STACK???? playa, the only stack I use is a velocity stack, unless it's raining and I'll put one on. the sad part is that you can't put just an MK or Malossi endcone on a polini either.

FUracing8 said:
All I'm tryin to say is that I find those polini endcones give the pipes a real tinny high pitched sound instead of that deep scream that the others give. STACK???? playa, the only stack I use is a velocity stack, unless it's raining and I'll put one on. the sad part is that you can't put just an MK or Malossi endcone on a polini either.
thats y i am using a procircuit shorty endcone... what do u mean by velocity stack?

Back