Whats your favourite online shop for Scooter Parts?

For the orders from Scooter Center that I've placed it's sent Deutch Post and then USPS. There isn't good tracking but I haven't waited more than 10 days, with most of the time faster and the USPS is more reliable than private carriers in terms of them dropping it off in a safe place or having it at the post office for a pick up. I've waited longer from Moped Hospital for certain. Shipping is just so expensive from Europe for us in the US, but there aren't any shops over here that carry everything like the German shops. UPS from SIP is even more expensive and the parts usually cost more. I'll have to check out some of the shops in The Netherlands that were posted. The Dutch people I've communicated with have better English language skills than many Americans! I've liked 50cc.nl for obscure moped parts.

on scooter-attack, whats this pay at the door business? or pay at the post office do you literally pay all the money at the post office and they give you your package? if thats true that would be greatly helpful - i dont have a credit carb only a solo :p

Jebiah said:
on scooter-attack, whats this pay at the door business? or pay at the post office do you literally pay all the money at the post office and they give you your package? if thats true that would be greatly helpful - i dont have a credit carb only a solo :p
Normally UPS comes with my package, and then I pay them for it - Then they take care of the rest :)

/Swobber

I buy parts in here: http://www.vltava2000.cz/ayk-scooter-tuning/
They are able to suply me with all the stuff which is sold on SA, SC or SIP.. The prices are bit higher but everything is not just about money.. It is nice when you speak with somebody and he doesnt look at you just like on a custommer but like a friend :) They have nearly all parts directly from the manufactor and I have never had problem with this shop :) So people go there and enjoy Czech language :) :) :)

euroscooters.nl and scooter-attack.com! Euroscooters got alot of things that SA doesnt have but SA has very good prices and fast shipping to sweden (~ 3 days).

Back