Whats your favourite online shop for Scooter Parts?

Eoin70

my favourite is scooter attack the service is really good
next would have to be Scooter Center excellent service

after that would be sip-scootershop even though they have the best choice and parts there service is shit

Advertisement - register to remove this

euroscooters.nl

What does that mean??? I can't go anywhere in the page , that massage appear all the time!
"Welkom, hier kan je inloggen.

Nieuwe klant Reeds klant

Ik ben een nieuwe klant.

Door een account aan te maken krijg je de mogelijkheid om heel snel online te bestellen en de status van je bestelling te volgen en eerdere bestellingen op te vragen.

Voor vragen en/of opmerkingen kan je altijd bellen, emailen, langskomen of even de FAQ doorlezen.

Ik ben al klant.

E-mailadres:
Wachtwoord:

Wachtwoord vergeten? Klik hier"

Congratulations Browni!!!!!...I spent BIG money with those guys at SIP-ScooterShop and their tech support is the worst I have ever seen...after that I have tryed with Scooter-Attack and first they answered my e-mails but when more specific tech questions came...they didn't answer anymore...SHIT TOO!, most of the European web based stores have the same bad service, at least for foreigners.....no ofense for you European folks!!

Never ordered from any place in Europe I buy within the US.

Makes everything easier, since I don't speak anything but english.
I get a chance to ask questions over the phone and understand.
To me is the most important before I buy a part, so I know what I am getting!

How is the service from scootercenter.com?
I have been looking to get some things from there.

my favorite online shop is scooter-tuners.nl.tt/ the guys there are so good & very kind, too bad they only sell carburetors.. good thing they speak english, & do online tech support..

Last edited:
so who do you deal with in the states, smokin???? I'm in Bermuda, need a good link for some minerelli parts......let me know please.

FUracing8 said:
so who do you deal with in the states, smokin???? I'm in Bermuda, need a good link for some minerelli parts......let me know please.
when i order from europe i order from scooter center. i live in hawaii and my friend out here is a polini dealer so i just go to his shop and get what i want. he's a kundo/polini and koso dealer

yep I deal with the same dealer rydah deals with actually rydah introduced me to his shop.

It's not a site to order from but give him a call and you can see whats^.

www.cycleimportshawaii.com

My Nombre UNO man for parts. :)

Last edited:
euroscooters.nl because they answear my questions very fast (Good service) and scooter-attack cause fast delivery and its easy to buy from there!
Both of them has nice prices!

Last edited:
scootertrog said:
Takes too long to get parts from Europe to central U.S., and the tracking service is poo-poo.
i got my tnt bars, and stem in less then a week from scooter center. thats not too long for me and i live in hawaii.

Back