Whats better. MHR rep or manston rep

ChrisT

so wots better:

MhR rep
manston rep

I need it for road use and I know the MHR rep kit is really strong and suitable for road but I dont know about the manston. But which has better power

Advertisement - register to remove this

I think that they got the same power untuned, and on both cilinder you could drive a lot if you maintain them good. I don't know if you have any further plans with tuning etc?

The Malossi Rep, ha single exhaust port witj 2 boost channel, while on the other hand, the Manston Replica runs at double exhaust port..

If it was op 2 me, i would buy the Manston Replica!

ChrisT said:
so wots better:

MhR rep
manston rep

I need it for road use and I know the MHR rep kit is really strong and suitable for road but I dont know about the manston. But which has better power

If I were you I woluld never buy Hebo alu cilinders. I have very bad experiences with their NiKaSil quality!

I reccomend you the MHR Replica if you want a reliable cylinder kit (sure it isn't powerful as Hebo Repl.)!

Or get yourself a Metrakit SP2 cylinder kit, it is more powerful than MHR replica cylinder kit (my previous kit), and yet its also very reliable and its nikasil plating is very good.

on the scootercenter catolog disc it gives the mhr rep power output as up to 14 ps and the manston rep as up to 13 ps....both a slight bit optimistic i think.i seen a video of a manston rep tuned and its power output was amazing!it looked like a full manston or team speed!...on the other hand i have fitted a few mhr reps to piaggio engines for people here in ireland and all of them are still running...there are extremely reliable for there power

Back