top performance

Jebiah

a friend of mine has a 50cc top performance cylinder kit (single piston ring) that he doesn't want i was wondering if this is any good? its got to be better than the stock cylinder would it work well with the Yasuni R (currently has a leo vinci S - needs changing) also what size are standard aerox variator roller weights? is it 15x12?

thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

the top performances cilinder is almost the same as stock cilinder , if i where to choose I would certainly use the stock cilinder.

Not all top performances 50cc cilinders are garbage.
On peugeot its a really good cilinder, has more power then the stock one and 10 km more top speed. Maybe it suck only on piaggio / minarelli. I don`t know, don`t tested them.

haha thanks guys the kit is free anyway you think i should just wait and get a low revving 70 kit, because the scooter is being used for running to work etc it just needs a bit more grunt i used a malossi sport before which was good any other suggestions, thanks for your opinions!

Jebiah said:
haha thanks guys the kit is free anyway you think i should just wait and get a low revving 70 kit, because the scooter is being used for running to work etc it just needs a bit more grunt i used a malossi sport before which was good any other suggestions, thanks for your opinions!

Get a mid-range 70 kit, you will be better off...And I take back what I said about Top Performance being garbage, its just that I know someone who used a couple of their products, including their crank and it did not last long at all, just pathetic compared to other brands, maybe they're just cheap material for a cheap price, and i thought cheap quality = garbage, but anyways, good luck:)

Aloha, the TP 70cc porting is very conservative and made for long life and not very much power, not really worth it unless you grind the exhaust port.
Frank

Back