TJT F1 Exhaust

VVolf

Hi!

I'm looking out for an TJT F1 Exhaust for Piaggio, but we can't buy those pipes in germany *grrr*
So can you please tell me a internet shop, where i can buy this pipe?

THX for all answers, and sry for my "not-so-good" english :)

EDIT: SO heres a pic from the pipe, but i saw, your already know this :)
f1.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Whoaaaaa
THANX man, i think i must buy the hole shop *loveit*

Its such an damn shit that we cant buy so many very good stuff in LeoVince-Land

EDIT: for which class of cylinders is the tjt groub b? does it works for exampul on a polini 70cc sport?

Last edited:
Originally posted by VVolf
Whoaaaaa
THANX man, i think i must buy the hole shop *loveit*

Its such an damn shit that we cant buy so many very good stuff in LeoVince-Land

EDIT: for which class of cylinders is the tjt groub b? does it works for exampul on a polini 70cc sport?

np:)

As far as I know the Gruppo B is in the range of the Yasuni R/Polini 4 Race, though I haven't seen any results from it.

And I know, Germany is still the i-am-really-going-110-with-my-really-cool-ZX-country :D

Hey!
I heard about a TJT pipe which performs like a c20??? where can I get this? No, Germany isn't the i-am-realy-going-110-with-my-zx-country anymore :)

*edit* sorry I didn't look good.... you meant the Gruppo B and i talk about a F1.... well, how performs the F1 on a MHR Speed (Stage4 tuned)? Better than C20???? Has anyone a Powercurve?
Best Regards

Originally posted by RaVeMaSt3r
Hey $aint! Could it be, that I know you from the Tunescoot Forum? thanx for the curve.....

That could very wel be:)
But I'm not really active there anymore, because they always got the same questions (zx, trophy...), nothing 2 interesting.
The scooter-attack Forum is more interesting:)

Back