Mk Pr II Exhaust @ Stage6 Racing?

As topic!

Would it fit?
Will i gain much power? more then c16, r1200 etc?

Plz tell me what u think of a setup like this:

Stage6 racing
Mk prorace II Exhaust
28mm carb
etc

Advertisement - register to remove this

Here in denmark, last year (05) when we had the meeting for fastest scooter in denmark, a Jog with Athena RAcing (Same as stage 6 racing) and the Pro Race 2 exhaust, this jog came 2nd in the AC class.

The pipe has good NM for track, and i love the pipe, i think you should try it out for sure! Has a very good sound!

Biohazard-[SF]- said:
Here in denmark, last year (05) when we had the meeting for fastest scooter in denmark, a Jog with Athena RAcing (Same as stage 6 racing) and the Pro Race 2 exhaust, this jog came 2nd in the AC class.

The pipe has good NM for track, and i love the pipe, i think you should try it out for sure! Has a very good sound!

i never knew athena made good racing kits. athena sells well in canada for ppl who r looking for a reliable 70cc kit. nothing super fast, but something that will get u 50-55mph (80-90km/h). i never knew that they made racing kits that are fast, let alone kits that make ur scooter have one of the fastest in a country.

My standard cyl does that speed. I get about 60mph (give or take a little because of in accurate speedo) Sorry to take over the thread, but does anyone know what the stage6 r1200 is like performance wise? Im thinking of getting a mk pro race III exhaust for a mk prII cyl. Ive heard they really perform well, and i heard some guy saying that they beat the yasuni c21's around track!

It actually isn't a PR3 dude, it's a PR2 with a straighter header............just for clarity, and yeah, it's the shit. I use on on my full race benelli and I love it, the low end, top end, and that sound. In my mind, they sound better than any other pipe on the market.

Frank the Tank said:
i never knew athena made good racing kits. athena sells well in canada for ppl who r looking for a reliable 70cc kit. nothing super fast, but something that will get u 50-55mph (80-90km/h). i never knew that they made racing kits that are fast, let alone kits that make ur scooter have one of the fastest in a country.
you realy never heared about ATHENA Racing Kits?
Allmost all cylinders and exhausts from Stage 6 are from Athena.....(only S6 brandet)

i would stay away from stage 6 exhausts as i have just blown the end section off, i was not rusty at all, that was using a stage 6 racing cly i have modified evo pipe now and its sooo much better

Alex_ice said:
i would stay away from stage 6 exhausts as i have just blown the end section off, i was not rusty at all, that was using a stage 6 racing cly i have modified evo pipe now and its sooo much better

Well i would agree that ppl shouln't buy the staga6 Pro exhaust. They aren't put together that good, have meny freinds who have hat fitting problems with theires.

The R1200 race on the other hand is a master piece, it looks good, it preforms good (also called c18 here in denmark, together with the pinasco exhaust(only piaggio)) and the quality is quite high. Atleast on the onces ive seen.

Back