Malossi 2fast4 race

mikex24

Hello friends. I am looking to buy a 2fast4race cylinder kit for my yamaha zuma but it seems that there is nothing on the internet. Does malossi produce these kits for yamaha zuma?? If so where can i buy one of these kits from the internet?? Thankss

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello friends. I am looking to buy a 2fast4race cylinder kit for my yamaha zuma but it seems that there is nothing on the internet. Does malossi produce these kits for yamaha zuma?? If so where can i buy one of these kits from the internet?? Thankss

Malossi and 2F4R are completely different company.

you can avail 2F4R Kits on Scooter Attack, SIP, Scooter Center or you can go direct to

www.trteam.it

2Fast is liquid cooled. I would not buy it if I were you, you don't know much about tuning, so save your own money.

There is no AC TCR kit, no AC 2F4R kit
You have to go LC, and TCR sells a very nice AC to LC kit, but you can do it easier too.
If you really want to stay on AC and drive TCR, you can remove the outside of the cylinder and welt cooling ribs on it. But everyone is going to tell you that it is a stupid idea.
Maybe you should think of welding a Piaggio motor under your Zuma, that will be the best solution in my opinion

brah post a picture of the bike that you have. you might have one of those erkle bug eye zumas, or you could have the real OG zuma. if you have the real OG zuma you have to do the aerox engine conversion so you can run those stroker race kits. if you have a erkle zuma then you can use that engine and go with any watercooled stroker you want. if you dont want to go watercooled then you can go with a fabrizi aircooled stroker.

Back