Innerrotor for Honda 50cc-motor (SFX)

LayZee

Hey...
I once found an innerrotor for the 50cc Honda-motor at a NL tune shop site - I think it was of the brand "HDI" - can anyone tell me where to find it?

Thanks...

Advertisement - register to remove this

Do you mean HPI ?

Maybe there's a way to fit an Peugeot MVT ignition on a Honda engine. Because they're practicly the same.

Also the coolant-fan will be suckage, you'll need to apply a disc on the rotor, and apply the fan on the disc for cooling. That won't improve the prestations of your scooter.

Thanks for the answers. I meant HPI, but I found the site that I was looking for. Unfortunately it was not for the Honda 50cc SFX-engine :(

Now, about the MVT Peugeot Inner Rotor. Will it increase my scooter's performance?
SRurbanKID: I don't completely understand, what you mean.
Speed: Where can I buy an external rotor?

Originally posted by Tom van HPI
hallo Lay zee
the HPI type for SFX, we use the type like Wallaroo ,peupeot, same fitting

HPI
Is it 100% sure that it will fit my SFX? I haven't seen a Wallaroo-motor before, so I don't know.

Yes, the MVT Ignition will make your bike come alive. The Honda Scoopy SH50/100 '96 have a restrictor in the CDI box. Replace it and your performance will be real good. We have a few Honda Scoopy 50cc that can do 70mph plus over here.

Speed

Originally posted by Speed
Yes, the MVT Ignition will make your bike come alive. The Honda Scoopy SH50/100 '96 have a restrictor in the CDI box. Replace it and your performance will be real good. We have a few Honda Scoopy 50cc that can do 70mph plus over here.

Speed
What's a Honda Scoopy? Will it fit my SFX? I'm not asking about a "Scoopy".
Well, my SFX also had a restriction in the original CDI.

Here's my SFX's engine:
• Giannelli NRX
• Pederzini CDI for Honda X8R
• Polini Sport 47mm - ported by MSP-Tuning.dk
• Polini Speed Control @ 4,9g rolls
• Polini Kevlar-belt
• Polini Air Speed
• Polini Evolution-filter
• Polini BigValve 21mm-kit (Polini Oversize "membran" house, Polini Evolution "membran", Polini 21mm ehrm dunno what it's called in English, Dell'Orto PHBG 21mm carburettor) @ needle in 2nd split from above + #92 ehrm dunno what it's called in English
• Malossi MHR Delta Clutch @ clutching at 5600 RPM
• Malossi MHR HTQ 19t/37t (33,7%) primary gears
• Malossi MHR Wing Bell
• Malossi MHR RHQ-krumtap (+16.000 RPM) @ NTN C3

All the Honda Scooter are simular. The aftermaket Complete Peugeot Ignitions will fit. We use the Honda Scoopy. You use the SFX which is practually the same. The direct replacement CDI boxes are different. Aftermarket Complete Ignition the same. Some people here have the MVT Millinimum Peugeot Ignitions on their Honda Scooters. The hold 13,500 rpm with lights. We are a dealer of MVT if you need any further information.

You have a lot of performance parts on you motor. If tune properly with a inner rotor. Your shit should fly. Dame your not playing guy.

Speed

Originally posted by Speed
All the Honda Scooter are simular. The aftermaket Complete Peugeot Ignitions will fit. We use the Honda Scoopy. You use the SFX which is practually the same. The direct replacement CDI boxes are different. Aftermarket Complete Ignition the same. Some people here have the MVT Millinimum Peugeot Ignitions on their Honda Scooters. The hold 13,500 rpm with lights. We are a dealer of MVT if you need any further information.

You have a lot of performance parts on you motor. If tune properly with a inner rotor. Your shit should fly. Dame your not playing guy.

Speed
13,500 RPM with lights?! :eek:
Nice! Well, I'm in a trade right now. Maybe I'll trade both my SFX'es away, but if not, I'll contact you for more information about that MVT Millenium ignition, and then tweak it with lighter rolls and later clutch-time.

Thanks a lot, everybody! :)

LayZee does your bike have the flat or up-right motor? out here in hawaii hondas are the most popular mopeds to soup up. there are a few bikes out here that can do 100mph.

Originally posted by Rydah1
LayZee does your bike have the flat or up-right motor? out here in hawaii hondas are the most popular mopeds to soup up. there are a few bikes out here that can do 100mph.
If I understand what you're writing right, I have a up-right motor. You mean "the placement of the cylinder compared to the block", right? My cylinder is on top of the motor block.

LayZee then i am thinking that you have a dio motor. if so you can really go nuts with that thing. there are tons of parts for that motor. i have a honda dio with a 52mm stroke and watercooled 54mm bore. if you can find a daytona outer rotor kit pick it up. the flywheel is about half the size of the stock one and you can still run all your electronics. we even can even run our electric waterpumps. big bore strokers are the way to go with hondas. you can go what we call mini strokers 98cc all the way to 125cc. these bikes are really nuts.

Originally posted by Rydah1
LayZee then i am thinking that you have a dio motor. if so you can really go nuts with that thing. there are tons of parts for that motor. i have a honda dio with a 52mm stroke and watercooled 54mm bore. if you can find a daytona outer rotor kit pick it up. the flywheel is about half the size of the stock one and you can still run all your electronics. we even can even run our electric waterpumps. big bore strokers are the way to go with hondas. you can go what we call mini strokers 98cc all the way to 125cc. these bikes are really nuts.

somehow I think you're talking about completely different engines, an SFX/X8R is a Honda scoot (so it has a variomatic) & there are no 125cc cilinders for it (as far as I know)...

Originally posted by $aint
somehow I think you're talking about completely different engines, an SFX/X8R is a Honda scoot (so it has a variomatic) & there are no 125cc cilinders for it (as far as I know)...

Rydah1 is right! You dutch tuners only know two brands Malossi and Polini:):) but there are a lot of taiwanian and japanese tuning company! So there are big stroker kits for Dios and oither Honda scooters..

Back