I build race cars and cant fix this darn scooter

Adam150cc

Hello im Adam i live in houston texas usa and i have a 2008 eagle bo8 150cc scooter.I dont know much about this model but it does have a gy6 engine,and thats a good start i guess.i bought the scooter for around $250 not running thinking i could fix it and i have, i just cant get it to run now (so is it fixed? lol)
i had a bent intake valve so i bought a new (used) head for it,I put the engine at TDC using the marks on the whatever its called on the crankshaft and installed the cam with the big hole on top, spun the engine over by hand to make sure nothing hit then adjusted the valves to intake .004 and exhaust to .006 it has spark and feels like good compression my big challenge is the carb
it has fresh fuel and i cleaned the carb (the scooter only has 1000 miles on it)
its getting fuel to the carb becouse its draining all over the floor i think i have the fuel lines crossed up becouse i am not getting any fuel on the spark plug or the intake manifold.the main fuel line comes out of the tank to the vacume fuel pump which i have connected to the intake manifold the line leaves the fuel pump goes through the filter splits then goes to the carb one line on one side one to the other and a drain going under the bowl out to nowhere under the scooter.if something sounds wrong please let me know i can send a few pictures if needed thank you

Advertisement - register to remove this

Make shure the fuel lines are drawn correct to vacuum and carb.
Normally the vacuum hose is on the back of the carb or on the manifold. Fuel line is fixed to the side of the carburator
And if the carb has a drain in the buttom. Close this up. (Ajuster screw)

Put you hand in front of the naked carb and push the starter. If the engine sucks fuels. It will definately get a wet plug now. And often start.

Have you tried out with start gas or ethanol

Back