how to get into 10W?

pavel.tenista

I am thinking about buying HPI inerottor ignition-the problem is taht I still want to drive my scoot on normal road and in Czech republic the law says that I have to have switched lights on whole day... So I am tinking about doing all lights from LED's but am I able to get into 10W? Or is there any other possibility how to solve the problem? Or is on market any ignition that gives me more power for lights than 10W? I need it for morini engine-so any MVT (yes it is not inerottor-but this would not be so big problem-I dont need absolutely the top power)

Advertisement - register to remove this

pavel.tenista said:
I am thinking about buying HPI inerottor ignition-the problem is taht I still want to drive my scoot on normal road and in Czech republic the law says that I have to have switched lights on whole day... So I am tinking about doing all lights from LED's but am I able to get into 10W? Or is there any other possibility how to solve the problem? Or is on market any ignition that gives me more power for lights than 10W? I need it for morini engine-so any MVT (yes it is not inerottor-but this would not be so big problem-I dont need absolutely the top power)

Leonelli makes very good rotors, similar to the original one, but with much more performances.

http://www.trteam.it/ACCENSIONI%20LEONELLI.htm

However I think 10 W is enough for the front and rear LED lights!

Last edited:
yes I know but it is just 10W and use battery-maybe but it is the last solution :) I dont need to see something at night-I never drive at night but it have to be lightning whole day for police :)

Back