Gilera Ice

very nice !!!!!! :)

keep on the extrema tuning . (2fast vs nx ) i wonder how much horsepower that will give .

end the ice is so fine i like the colors

reeeeeeeeeespect:)

F15 DD: Thanks.

Mol: Thanks. I got the exhaust Friday 04-03-05, and I've updated topic with pictures of the DPR - Damn sweet thing!

Vdende: A lot of shame on my stepdad - the new volvo is cool, but he did'nt go for the 22,5 inch chrome wheels this time :(

stunt lc: We'll find out about those HP this year ;)

/Swobber

PS: Updated topic with pictures of the DPR ;)

Hendrik, je hebt een pm ;)

Nice to hear that you like the exhaust, I look forward to the first movies and hear the sound of your Ice!

Mol, that exhaust looks like a million, and will probably work like that too :D

In about 14 days the engine should be ready to run - I'll see if one of my friends can capture a video of the engine running. I wont ride it - there are snow and salt in huge quantity's on the roads at these times - and that is not good for the exhaust, or anything else on the Ice ;)

/Swobber

Arno - I know - but I just wont risk any rust at the bike at all.

There are also no color at the wheels yet - they look kinda like crap right now :p

A few parts is still needed, but I'll recieve my OR kit tommorow, then I just need the L-pipe, primary waterpump wheel and belt for the water pump.

But no money, no parts - so the LC system-parts will be waiting for about 12 days or so.

/Swobber

JasperdB: For the first runs I'd like to try a carburettor I know well - so the choise was the 28mm D'O with the barrel-slide.

I'm not sure wich carburettor to try - but maybe the 28mm D'O VHST.

/Swobber

Because you don't need it :) It creates resistance when your engine makes a lot of rpm and if you have a lot of resistance you lose power.

I hope you understand what I mean :)

he means that you don't need your airfan anymore.
because your ride is liquid cooled now.
the airfan creates unneccesary resistance.
less resistance is more power :D

Dj Tw@n said:
he means that you don't need your airfan anymore.
because your ride is liquid cooled now.
the airfan creates unneccesary resistance.
less resistance is more power :D

No... you mean the airfan on the ignition for the cooling, I mean the airfan on your variomatic.

2 different things!

Back