Exhaust? on 2fast piaggio

PiaggioPowa

hello all i'm going to buy 2 fast cylindre and chranshaft (u know what i mean^^)

and i don't know how exaust can be right on this cylinder

team?, stg6 r1400, Hebo racing 2 or 4?

pliz all the members who have testing pliz tel me its an emergency^^

thks at all and sorry for my english^^

Advertisement - register to remove this

BuEn said:
I would either get roost to make an exhaust, or get a R1400.

Don't react if you don't know what pipes perform well on a 2fast4race piaggio engine.
R1400 sucks big time on a piaggio 2f4r ...

For the production pipes, Malossi Team2004 is far the best. For some extra advantage, take a special designed hand made pipe.

Last edited:
Joël said:
Don't react if you don't know what pipes perform well on a 2fast4race piaggio engine.

For the production pipes, Malossi Team2004 is far the best. For some extra advantage, take a special designed hand made pipe.

If you want to choose from the factory pipes, the Malossi is a good choice sure it isn't the best. But I recommend you a custom made pipe, or just ask trteam, they have a quite good pipe maybe they help for you(a big diameter torque pipe is very good with a 20-22 mm tail pipe diameter).

trteam use this:

25376309.jpg

Joël said:

I sorry for that comment, and i thought about the wrong things, the reason why i recommented the R1400 pipe was because its quite short and fat, but i thought the wrong way in ccm and that would actualy be better ifu went lower cmm and not higher.
But again, its to fat to go lover ccm, and to short to go higher.

But again, DPR is the pipe with which has been seen the highest results AFAIK

Last edited:
DPR is a manufacturer of custom exhausts. He can make any type you want and also builds pipes for 250cc + engines. So please don't refer to "a DPR" because when you buy 10 second hand DPR's from the Netherlands or somewhere else the chance is very big you get 10 different exhausts.

I agree with Joël that the MHR '06 pipe is the best production pipe at the moment. But it is far from good on the 2fast. I am still waiting for some graphs from my tuner of the latest design exhaust i developed with him. When i get it i will post it in this topic.

Last edited:
Back