−=DooD=−'s Aerox Project | Engine ready soon! 2008-02-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck...
So bad news ;(

R.I.P DooD

Maybey his friends can make movie about DooD and his project.
I think this can be very nice.

Respect for him !

Last edited:
Dit is het beste wat ik ervan kan maken:

24-jarige jongen overlijd naar crash. De jongen crashte tegen een verkeersbord en stierf.

Het ongeluk gebeurde tijdens een wedstrijd in Rättvik.

Er gingen mensen spoedig naar de plek waar het was gebeurd zei een getuige. De politie melde het ongeluk om 15:05. Het ongeluk gebeurde tijdens een scooterwedstrijd.

zwabberend starten
Hij reed snel en zwabberend over de finishlijn, door het zwabberen viel hij van het voertuig en raakte hij een verkeerdbord. Lokale hulp diensten waren er snel bij en na 20 minuten was er een ambulance aanwezig (aldus een getuige).

Ondanks dat stief de jonge man.

Too bad this happened, I don't have to words to express my compassion for the family but rest in peace Erik.

Fan erik. :( Du var troligtvis den största Tunern i hela Sverige, tragiskt att just Du skulle stryka med. Kommer sakna dig på forumet.

//

Damn Erik. :( You were probably the biggest Tuner in Sweden and It's sad that you of all had to pass on. I'll miss you man.

No words for this :X

damned! I lost 2 friends in moped accidents this year.............. real fucked up now......

As said before: it is nice to make a memorial video of DooD and his scooter, soms pictures, some movies and a short text. I think DooD should have liked that, beside it was his hobby and the cause of death of the much too early died DooD.

Rest In Peace, I'll never forget your project.

Corné

There are two movie on youtube, but it is short and not too good.
This could be nice for him I think if somebody make something, I mean good movie about him and his hobby which was scooter tuning..

All this movie which he make was very nice and I never forget this project.

A real horrible accident...
Atleast you did go while you where busy with your hobby, may that be a support to you, your family and your friends.

R.I.P:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back