[DK] Yamaha Aerox "TNT Edition" Black'n'Chrome

LayZee

Hey SF :)
I have huge plans for my Aerox. But before I rebuild it entirely, I want to show it to you and receive some comments.

The engine setup is as follows:
x Yasuni C21 (chrome)
x Polini Evolution LC 47,6mm Ø12 cylinder
x Polini Evolution 2004 variomatic
x Polini Evolution 2004 flywheel
x Polini 25mm aluminium intake
x Doppler Endurance 2003 Ø12 crankshaft @ TP (SKF) C4 carbon bearings
x TP Turbo Cooler variomatic cover
x Mikuni TM24 flatslide carburettor
x EMGO powerfilter
x MHR VL14 reedblock
x MHR Over Range 128mm pulleys
x MHR Over Range X-Kevlar belt
x MHR Delta Clutch
x MHR Wing Bell
x ItalKit Racing inner rotor
x Blueprinted for Polini Evolution cylinder and fixed for Over Range pulleys

Styling: A lot of TNT parts and some BCD parts. Polished fork, variomatic cover and rims :)

Here are the pictures:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Comments please :D

Advertisement - register to remove this

black_ghost said:
yeah reel nice wats next ???
I don't want to change anything on the engine. I don't want to reveal my plans yet, but I can tell that the paintwork will be metallic red & chrome paint.

LayZee said:
I don't want to change anything on the engine. I don't want to reveal my plans yet, but I can tell that the paintwork will be metallic red & chrome paint.

nice! a friend wants to paint some parts with chrome paint, but it costs about 200 € per litre and to find some1 to paint it is hard. are you doing it at a professional painter or are you buying the "Chrome spray cans" ?

Mr.Aerox said:
nice! a friend wants to paint some parts with chrome paint, but it costs about 200 € per litre and to find some1 to paint it is hard. are you doing it at a professional painter or are you buying the "Chrome spray cans" ?
I found a professional :) All the "inner plastic covers" are going to be chrome :)

Mr.Aerox said:
you know what?!! stop making those posers and those pictures and get that passenger seat fiberglassed ! :p
I have BCD monocover right now. But when I rebuild it there will be a lot of fiber glass/putty work.

Back