a good carburator cleaner for two cycle engine!?!?!?!....

jodacaparome

I have an E-ton beamer matrix 2... It's an excelent scooter. However, I've started getting some problems with it... I completely troubleshoot it.... But, everything seems to be okay... I dont' have that much time to mess with the carburator and clean it..... that is why I was wonderind....

There's such a thing as a carburator cleaner for 2 cycle engines that you put in the gas tank of your moped???...

Thanks!!!...

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Yeah... I guess thst's what it need... However, I am not really sure if that's the real problem... what happened was that I completely forgot to unchoked my scooter... when i realized i understood what was the problem ( that hapened like one hour later)... I would like to know if the damage done by the choke can be fixable...?....

Thank you...

Thanks to mopedadenyou for replying my post!!!...9||6

if anything there wasn't the nomal amount of air to fuel so it flooded the engine.. try and change your spark plug it might be fouled.. your bike is probly stuttering right now am i right????

Last edited:
Yeah the bike is totally flooded... It feels like it has some dirt in it... because it has this constantly stuter... I am going to try what you told me and will see what's gonna happen...

Thanks!!!....

Back