2fast4race

Jebiah

im not saying im going to do this or even attempt it but just out of interest how long would a 2fast4race setup last on the road or an MHR setup? is it even worth doing?

Advertisement - register to remove this

the truth

Jebiah said:
im not saying im going to do this or even attempt it but just out of interest how long would a 2fast4race setup last on the road or an MHR setup? is it even worth doing?

depends on u 3would be alot of maintanance u would have to keep on top of it and run real good oil not the cheap stuff and u would have to keep on top of your piston ring changes most companies say change the piston ring every 2,000 kilometer but u can take it longer if u want to chance it the other thing is lights and stufff its very possible to run shit like that everyday though. like i said u would have to keep on top of your shit or else u would be getting some seriouse head aches keeps spars in the bike spark plug belt etc just in case

cos one day when i know enough about 2 stroke tuning to be capable on my own i might give it a go everytime i get something new for my scooter i learn something new ive gone from malossi sport with yasuni R to stage 6 with C16 (got run over now got R back on :mad:) and who knows what next but for the moment im gonna save to get a zxr400 :D and im looking for a written off zip so i can take everything off my runner sell it then i got a nice light frame and lots of spare parts to start a project but since over here no-one really does drag races or things like that it would be for road use - to show up cars by out accelerating them ha noobs :D just an idea at the moment though

yah blowin away cars will be fun

my bike aint fast enough at the moment to do none of that there maybe next year ill dump some money into it then i can beat some cars but for now its just pretty quick i want it to be insane quick next year imma put about $2,000 to 3,000 dollars into it at the most but sounds like a nice project

at the moment witht the stage 6 etc i can out accelerate my mates 1.4 golf (just) but i want something to do cos i want a faster bike to ride around every day use but i enjoy 2 stroke tuning so ill keep the zip on the side for a side project and try to make it as fast as possibe i just need to learn alot more so i can setup everything myself and maintain it myself

Jebiah said:
yasuni R to stage 6 with C16 (got run over now got R back on :mad:) and who knows what next but for the moment im gonna save to get a zxr400 :D
Pardon my ignorance, but why in every post do you mention your "ran over yasuni" ? Car drivers are very nice people, its just you who think that they "Are all as$h0l€s" ;)

Back