2fast4race

Chaps_Zip said:
i kno i wernt there but from what i hear from ALOT of people that were there is that ur bike lost....end of story. i kno you gave him a head start or watever but same shit happened when my bike came off...we had a rollin start (my bike WAS set up for all take off) so what ever advantage i had was lost...and the guy who was ridin it his helmet nearly blew off so he had to let go of the gas and fix that...i aint makin no excuses cause my bike lost that race to a gay stupid centro but people dont care about the start or any other bullshit...they see the end of the race and thats all they care about. guys saw my bike lose and they said shit but whatever its just one race...and in that race i beat kyles v :) (knew ud wanna hear that!) um jus playin but ya dont give people head starts and make excuses when u lose...but i hope ya bike is ready I wanna see it come off against my bike or not.
safe
i asnt riding the bike or i wouldnt have let him have one...my boy jake races the bike... i dont care about loosing against his v80 because i wasnt even gunna race anyone...i was gunna open it up jus to tune it in but eryone said there was races so i said i will hook with whatever...the tempo is fast...i will eat his v80 any day of the week and twice on sunday... i understand what u mean though... there shouldnt be rolling starts, that shit is gay... if there bike cant take off standing still then u should be racing it...
i dont understand y i aint seen u at mcgalls though...i was always there with gordi, cal, jake,pierre, and all the rest of the devonshire youts....i dont really go anymore because there are only shitty v50's that race now and that is a waste of gas for my bike,lol......safe

ya i dun really go unless my bike is goin off cause there is a bunch of crap bikes out rite now...like v's. and who wants to see a bunch of v50s trying to be fast when alll tehy will ever be is stupid and slow. i really dont see the point in setitn a v50 up for the hill...jakes v is the fastest and nothing will touch it so why even try...o well people can try to beat it but the kit he's got on it...well its a beast :)
cool

yeah v's suck casue the only way guys set them up they digg the exxhaust too big and then the bike can't run 3rd gear and then they say it was becasue they couldn't use 3rd. Racin a V was always a waste of gas.

jake is my boy to the fullest...his v50 is fast as fucks and it is only a work trans... my other boy brians v50 was done up by jonh cook with peugoet 103 full race kit and pipe...dat is his only competition. v's cant be fast period unless u really know what u are doin...
zip_racer_7- dats exactly what amateurs do with v50's...its funny...

how is the 103 v50 doin? i was there when it siezed and cook slid out...and after that i heard it was fucked big time...but i dunno if that is tru. did he re-build it or wat?

Chaps_Zip said:
how is the 103 v50 doin? i was there when it siezed and cook slid out...and after that i heard it was fucked big time...but i dunno if that is tru. did he re-build it or wat?
a week later it had the same exact parts on it...it seized hard though. crank bent and big end bearings blew right threw the cilinder...it is running again..it was fast as fucks though...were u there when he raced the aprillia, centro, and brandons v80?
he was tire to tire with the aprilia, aprilia was tire to tire with centro, and the v80 waws about a pole behind...

no i wasnt there that nite. was it aarons aprilia he was sticken with? but i heard about him beatin brandons v80...thas funny a v50 beatin a v80, that should never happen. and if i was him i woulda got the polini 50 kit for the 103...its faster than the 70 but those guys were sayin that it needs the 70 for power. o well its still rodent from what ive heard. has it ever beatin jakes v?
cool

Chaps_Zip said:
no i wasnt there that nite. was it aarons aprilia he was sticken with? but i heard about him beatin brandons v80...thas funny a v50 beatin a v80, that should never happen. and if i was him i woulda got the polini 50 kit for the 103...its faster than the 70 but those guys were sayin that it needs the 70 for power. o well its still rodent from what ive heard. has it ever beatin jakes v?
cool
when cook first brought the bike to mcgalls he raced jake, and jake embaressed that bike...but the first time they raced it was with stock carb and manifold and stock sprockets... it wasnt bad for what it was... the next week is when they all raced, and brians v50 had a 21. manifold, tall sprockets, dug bottum half...it isnt the 50 its a 70...

i kno...i was sayin he should have run the 50...its faster than the 70. at least thats how the 103's were back in the day. ive got (well me and a mate) just built a full polini 70 puegeot 103 and wat ive heard from him and all his mates were that teh polini 50 is faster. all we need is a polini spring but pauls and got any and they are to slow in ordering new stuff in...the wait goes on but its startin to bug me

Chaps_Zip said:
i kno...i was sayin he should have run the 50...its faster than the 70. at least thats how the 103's were back in the day. ive got (well me and a mate) just built a full polini 70 puegeot 103 and wat ive heard from him and all his mates were that teh polini 50 is faster. all we need is a polini spring but pauls and got any and they are to slow in ordering new stuff in...the wait goes on but its startin to bug me
faster and legal......

peugoet engine???i am doing a fox for a friend of mine...i gunna go with a piagio cilinder or minarelli,doppler crank, hebo readcage,manifold, 24 makuni carb, polini vario, stock aerox torque drivers, hebo clutch, mhr wingbell, hpi innerroater, polini secondary gearwheals...i heard they dont make primary gears, is dat true???

o i dunno bout the fox but all i kno is the 103 kits can fit it. ya its a factory polini engine...full race 70, crank, ignition, manifold, reed cage, reeds, and 21 carb. small sprockets for speed and no pedals...:) i wouldnt bother setin up a fox cause its got clutches and if u want a real peugeot like that just get a 103...my mate has TONS of em..if he wants one im sure hed sell one and all the parts needed. but i cant say fo sure
cool

Today I raced a SR50 with tuned team kit, C21, Keihin Downdraft and so on.
The ice just pulled away from the SR50.

My Ice scored 22,22hp @ 14000-14,300RPM with the 2Fast kit - More about that in my Projekt topic!
Its scary to ride it!

/Swobber

22 very good

Swobber said:

My Ice scored 22,22hp @ 14000-14,300RPM with the 2Fast kit - More about that in my Projekt topic!
Its scary to ride it!

/Swobber

Nice. 22 hp out of the box no tuning. Very good for out of the box.
Are you gonna tune it and dyno anytime soon? I want to hear the tuned numbers of that kit.

Swobber said:

Its scary to ride it!

/Swobber
let us know when you post your project pix.

Swobber said:
the mhr clutch is the heaviest one so that is ok...maybe u can get tighter springs or tighter contra spring, or maybe lighter weights for vario...if u have tried all of that then maybe u can retard your timing untill it works well...also u can change the position of the torque driver pullies to the more slanted grooves...

what type of modifications had to been done to your engine to fit the 2f4r???was it alot??? it looks like there was some slite transfer modifications and some metal taken out to fit the sleeves of the cilinder.... can u tell me what u did to fit the sleeves in there...

have u ever thaught about aluminum welding in your crankcase????i have done it and cant wait to finish my minarelli engine so that i may buy a piagio engine and try it on there with the 2f4r...i believe this is the best way to get the maximum performance of gas speed and compression....here are some pics of others who have tried it...
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=13
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=11
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=10
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=9

lilplaya_bm said:
the mhr clutch is the heaviest one so that is ok...maybe u can get tighter springs or tighter contra spring, or maybe lighter weights for vario...if u have tried all of that then maybe u can retard your timing untill it works well...also u can change the position of the torque driver pullies to the more slanted grooves...

what type of modifications had to been done to your engine to fit the 2f4r???was it alot??? it looks like there was some slite transfer modifications and some metal taken out to fit the sleeves of the cilinder.... can u tell me what u did to fit the sleeves in there...

have u ever thaught about aluminum welding in your crankcase????i have done it and cant wait to finish my minarelli engine so that i may buy a piagio engine and try it on there with the 2f4r...i believe this is the best way to get the maximum performance of gas speed and compression....here are some pics of others who have tried it...
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=13
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=11
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=10
http://www.epcsittard.nl/gallery_detail.php?gal_id=10&img_id=9
I've never tried that before, but it looks interesting.

My engine casing was CNC cut, so that the cylinder and crankshaft was possible to fit into the engine.

This is how it looked before assembly:
http://www.dkhs.org/upload/incoming/ice45.JPG

The clutch springs are blue - Just need a new set of black springs :p

/Swobber

Swobber said:
I've never tried that before, but it looks interesting.

My engine casing was CNC cut, so that the cylinder and crankshaft was possible to fit into the engine.

This is how it looked before assembly:
http://www.dkhs.org/upload/incoming/ice45.JPG

The clutch springs are blue - Just need a new set of black springs :p

/Swobber
the only difference i see is that the outside was cut to fit the sleeve of the 2f4r in but what was cut to fit the crankshaft????

Back