2Fast Zip2000 (Germany)

My Girlfriend with the 2Fast-Zip
[IR]http://www.scooterspace.de/bilder/2006-04-29/1146264124_192183369.jpg[/IR]

Well, i think that the 2Fast Scoot got a little more Power as the Evo or Team Setup..... If you adjust it correctly!!!!

thx Flo

The Scoot runs very bad with the 28mm Ibea Carb. and with my own 28mm Koso a little better BUT with the 28mm Keihin it runs perfect.....
So i have to sell my Koso und buy a Keihin PWk.....*g*

thx Flo

out here plenty guys run the koso or oko carb and their bikes run o.k. but when they switch to the keihin pwk their bikes better. i dont know why that is when the oko's and koso's are copies of the pwk's.

It are the little things that make the difference in those carbs. If Koso/Oko made a perfect copy with the same materials it will run as good as an original PWK, but because they have to keep the costs low the carbs are not identical. With some work the Koso/Oko PWK's are good carbs. A Keihin PWK is the easyest way. Most of the time you take it out of the box and put in the correct mainjet and thats is.
About the zip, it looks very good. I would like to see it when it is finished. Good luck with the exhaust. May it run like .... O-)

-=Prayer=- said:
The Scoot runs very bad with the 28mm Ibea Carb. and with my own 28mm Koso a little better BUT with the 28mm Keihin it runs perfect.....
So i have to sell my Koso und buy a Keihin PWk.....*g*

thx Flo

Most people just make an adapter and put a kart carb on a scooter but they don't adjust it very well! You don't use the constant vacum, just connected the carb to the adapter and to the membran house. Did you check the holding pressure and the blow off pressure before you mount the carb? If it isn't right you can't adjust the mixture.

If you don't know how to adjust these carbs you will hate it.. Without any experiences just use the float bowl type carbs, like Keihin..

rydah said:
out here plenty guys run the koso or oko carb and their bikes run o.k. but when they switch to the keihin pwk their bikes better. i dont know why that is when the oko's and koso's are copies of the pwk's.

Koso is very different than the Keihin replicas and the Oko, it'S bigger everywhere, use different parts..

hi! subber sach dein projekt! bin shcon seit längerer zeit in deinem thread passiv unterwegs!

hi! very nice your ride..... !!

heey :)

we did a sprint @ Meinerzhagen, i think it was a close one :)..

succes with your scoot and we will meet again :)!!

ooi

NICE scoot you got there PRAYER...looks really AWESOME and im sure its FAST...what more can a scooter enthusiast ask for!!! BTW i'm also in the process of building a bike., right now im just slowly collecting the parts that i want to use on my YAMAHA JOGZ DRAGSCOOTER (400M) My Cylinder kit and crankshaft arrived last 2weeks from TRT and some other parts are ready to go as well.

2Fast4Race Cylinder and Crank (Minarelli)
Genuine KEIHIN PWK28mm
Vforce3 Reedvalve
Yasuni C30

However i havent decide what Transmission im going to use (MHR o/R or Polini EVO)?

I want to use a MRD programmable ignition but i dont know where to get one and i dont have any information about it.... totally clueless, i might end up using MHR ignition.

What kind of tuning did you do interms of the cylinder and hows your HP now?

I appreciate your time and thanks

Any suggestion and comments would help!!!

mattai88 said:
heey :)

we did a sprint @ Meinerzhagen, i think it was a close one :)..

succes with your scoot and we will meet again :)!!

ooi

Yeah, it was really a close one!!!! Of course we will do another Sprint...and i'm hoping that the winner will be shown clearer *g*
You did a great work with your Mina Zip.....
I wish much succes for next Races!

My 2Fast isn't a tuned one, it's just the original one. Only the Engine is tune by myself.

thank you
Flo

I gotta say one thing. I love it. Especially because i like zip, but then building a wild thing like 2fast on it. Damn..

Looooove.. :p

Good luck with it.

The question about 2fast vs. Team/Evo/Manston etc:

The 2fast kit is just SO MUCH faster on the road - Last year at a meeting no-one could come close to my accelleration, not even with a full Evo/Team setup on their small Yamaha Jogs - And was on a Ice and I weight around 90-95kg - It was powerwheelie after powerwheelie!
The 2fast kit is in its own class!

/Swobber

Hi,
Yesterday i started to finish the Zip for Scooter-Attack-Weekend in September....
Tomorrow i will get my Keihin VD carb.... i'm asking myself the whole time what i have to modifie that the carb will run very good.....
A friend told me that i have to make it bigger (from 26mm to 28mm)......???
Is there anything else i have to do?

thx
Flo

Swobber said:
The question about 2fast vs. Team/Evo/Manston etc:

The 2fast kit is just SO MUCH faster on the road - Last year at a meeting no-one could come close to my accelleration, not even with a full Evo/Team setup on their small Yamaha Jogs - And was on a Ice and I weight around 90-95kg - It was powerwheelie after powerwheelie!
The 2fast kit is in its own class!

/Swobber
thats the answer i wanted to hear. if we ever get lucky enough to have piaggio start importing zips over here i will get one and go all out 2fast4race on it. that kit just sounds like too much fun. i bet that kit on a zip might even put a hurting on some of the zips with 180's in them.

i've bought a mono-arm fork for my Zip......
I think that the Scoot will Run next Weekend with this new Parts.
The Scoot will be adjusted next time for the Scooter-Attack Weekend.

thx Flo

Back