2 fast 4 Race BWS ( swe)

Nisseman

2Fast4Race BWS
2Fast4Race Aerox Film ! ( swe)

Hello my name is Nils Jadermark i´m 17 years old and I live in Trollhättan (SWE) westcoast. And this is my 2 fast 4 race BWS !

I`m sorry for my bad english :/

Setup
Minarelli LC DD
2fast4race
2fast4race crankshaft
2Fast4race exaust
Koso 30mm
MHR OR kitt
MHR Delta clutch
Metrakit clutch bell
PVL Twins digital

uppdate by time

same day i bought it, SR rims to

Öhlins :D

2 fast

minarelli lc DD orange and Öhlins

SR rim

1/3

Slicks

BCD plastic

28/2 milled for the Crankshaft. and cylinder

14/3

25/3 My frame is finish end redy for Painting
URL=http://imageshack.us]
dsc00154ma7.jpg
[/URL]

27/3 got my Crank :)

14/5 some new parts

20/5 new frame for my Ts1 motor.

27/5 2fast pose !

17/6 got a Twins PVL digital some weeks ago

3/7 koso 30mm

12/7 2fast pipe and aerox frame

2/8 film [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6gmPL1vFsw"]YouTube - Nils 2fast4race testrun 2[/ame]

ciaoo

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

this project can turn out to be one of the really good ones. BW's are one of my fav's scooters. keep the open bars that came with the bike, but do something about that seat. it looks way too big. cut it down shorted to look like a solo seat so it doesnt hang over the back. i think you bike is going to be so fast. post more pix.

Nisseman, I got a 2FAST myself hooked up to a Yamaha Minarelli JOG. Dude those ohlins were AWESOME! I wanna know more about your set up maybe we can learn from each others set up! Post more pictures! and dyno results if you have one! thanks. 2Fast are the BEST experience EVER!

I already order my 2FAST Minarelli Pipe for Roost. Its taking a little bit time but hopefully it will be done soon. Right now our 2Fast is using Yasuni C21 so far its giving good results!

Nisseman Last time i emailed Roost it was like a week ago. He said he is having trouble with the pipe but he is positive that eventually it will be done very soon. i will let you know for any updates!

i love your scoot man!

the parts are very nice! but the work is not the best....
i mean u painted the engine really bad :-/ i think u ll agreed with me...but it must ran as hell XD keep it up and take a bit more time for ur bike XD

the parts are very nice! but the work is not the best....
i mean u painted the engine really bad :-/ i think u ll agreed with me...but it must ran as hell XD keep it up and take a bit more time for ur bike XD
the enginen will be sandblasted.

the short Öhlins is sold i will runn with the big one update on the frame later this week

Back