Yasuni "copies"

yeah and the factory clear coat on my c16 flakes off due to heat. Soon enough it will be rusty, regardless of what i do. I woulda rather paid almost 100 euro less for the same pipe when they will both look rusty atfer a few months.

Mexicano said:
Sorry but at least at the pictures it looks a very bad finished thing...poor quality....but you get what you pay for.

a funny thing happened at last sunday's dragrace people mistook my Yasuni C21 for a Polini EVO2 'coz it has a carbon/kevlar silencer similar the EVO, some people here are ignorant of the outside world they only think MHR Team pipes are the best. LOL

where are you from tiba karotsu? Here in South korea , anybody never know Yasuni or other brand of scooter parts. They only know Malossi. But they well know Japanese brand , kn kikaku zeroracing daytona...etc.

str8dum said:
yeah and the factory clear coat on my c16 flakes off due to heat. Soon enough it will be rusty, regardless of what i do. I woulda rather paid almost 100 euro less for the same pipe when they will both look rusty atfer a few months.

In my view mexicano thought about the welding's quality!

If this pipes are the exact copy or if the maximum power is on the same revs the copies should preform as good as the original . But as someone said , Yasuni has patent on their exhaust designs so it would be illegal to copy one exaclty and manufacture it and sell it . But if the maximum power is on the same revs it should be as good .

And yes the weldings look a little poor but if you take care of it it shoudn't be a problem . But go for the real thing or Bidalot ( they have permission to copie the all the Yasuni scooter exhausts ) if you want one .

/ mardi

maniasite said:
I sent email several times. But I received email only once from www.allzzurre.com. So I decide that I never use www.allzzurre.com. But RCscooter is very kind. I have heard Cantillana Racing 70 is better performing than yasuni C16. I am not sure. So I will get Cantillana Racing 70 from RCscooter.

ive bought stuff from allzzurre and their service is really good. i think you sent an email when here in spain it was some weekend or holidays.

someone had tried the Cantilla C30? Cause im very curious and interested about it :) Does it perform the same as Yasuni C30? The welding is good etc?

// Xaniz

We had orderd some pipes @ rcs scoots.... mina and pia c25. We compered it with the c21 blocked and corrected at the dyno. The minarelli c25 pipe didn't deliver as much power as a c21 a lot of NM's less. The pia c25 was terrible. 2hp less than a c21 or a malossi pipe. the weldings were also terrible... you can see at the dynoprint above that they suck also.

maniasite said:
where are you from tiba karotsu? Here in South korea , anybody never know Yasuni or other brand of scooter parts. They only know Malossi. But they well know Japanese brand , kn kikaku zeroracing daytona...etc.

i'm from the Philippines, japanese parts are marginally popular here 'coz they cost the same as italian & spanish parts but quality & engineering sucks. Malossi is the most popular brand here but Metrakit is coming in strong.

what is the most popular form of scooter racing in Korea? dragracing or roadracing?

ABT said:
With MOTA software you can design bad pipes too, I know everything about it :+

BUt if you measure everything correctly (crankcase volume, membran, carb, inlet length ports etc), it will be fine! And you can simulate the total engine (you know the total powerband at every rpm), so there won't be a big surprise in real! If you design a bad exhaust on the PC you can modify it easily in the software, before you make it real and look what happens if you change the headers angel 0,1 degree:) BUt you know that! SO I don't know why I wrote it down:) But if you fabricate bad pipes in real thats your failure! This is only a software not a brain:)

Last edited:
tiba_karotsu said:
i'm from the Philippines, japanese parts are marginally popular here 'coz they cost the same as italian & spanish parts but quality & engineering sucks. Malossi is the most popular brand here but Metrakit is coming in strong.

what is the most popular form of scooter racing in Korea? dragracing or roadracing?

Here in korea , most of Scooter have been used for delivery (pizza store or other food store , for move samll size thing..) But There is one scooter raicing. That have been held every month by Daerim company. But this scooter racing run only making of daerim scooter. and there are 3 class. (Major 50cc, Delfino 100cc, Delfino 100cc tuning) I never have saw over 15PS in 100cc tuning class. So I am amazed at project of this forum.:D

There isn't Dragracing yet. But It will be held next year 100m dragracing.
a backward country in bike. As I know, philippin is very popural scooter racing and other bike racing unlike our country.:)

I have Super Jog Zr. But I can't look for parts in korea. So now I am suffering.:(

Back