Yasuni "copies"

Mexicano said:
Same as me maniasite, no Scooter tuning parts in Mexico..my advise: Buy your parts on line in Germany as I do.

Regards,

But Shipping is very slow everything from Germany. I don't know why. :(
And If I ask express shipping, It's very very very expensive as you know. The other side , Holland online shop send items very fast. Items are arrived 3~5days after I ordered. And shopping costs is cheap than germany online shop. So I am used to ordered in japases auction or holland shop. :p

Tecnigas

Sorry for the little OFF, but I don't want to open a new topic for that little news!

Tecnigas has a new race expansion chamber too, I don't know if it will be good or bad, the header is a little bit long:

nonescooter201.jpg

Mexicano said:
Germans can be slow moving....

mhhh the are very fast :D

where do you order... scooter attack, sip scootershop, scooter center or tunescoot?

in my opinion scooter attack is the best online shop..... normaly parts arrived 1 week after reciept of order... (maximum) !

Night@Sr50 said:
mhhh the are very fast :D

where do you order... scooter attack, sip scootershop, scooter center or tunescoot?

in my opinion scooter attack is the best online shop..... normaly parts arrived 1 week after reciept of order... (maximum) !

Something is wrong with this forum, cause I can link that picture to other places! However my browser can show me the picture!

Don't try it as a direct link, but copy-past this link to the browser search bar:

http://www.tecnigas.com/imatges/nonescooter201.jpg

Browni said:
Something is wrong with this forum, cause I can link that picture to other places! However my browser can show me the picture!

Don't try it as a direct link, but copy-past this link to the browser search bar:

http://www.tecnigas.com/imatges/nonescooter201.jpg

It's Tecnigas Home page When I click this URL. But I can see the Tecnigas exhaust when I copy URL.:)

Scooter-attack is Bad Company. :( I have sent email several times. But They don't reply only one. and I don't know where do you live, If you are in Europe , scooter-attack or other Germany web shop send scooter parts to you very fast. But If you are in America or ASIA , they send scooter parts to you very very very slowly. This is problem of transfer company. :(

Maniasite: I had the same problems with ALL the German web shops: Sip-Scooter, Scooter-Attack and Scooter-Center, if you send them several e-mails with Tech Questions they won't answer.....if buying only, they are good.

The times of arrival to America are long bacause the carriers, not because of them, when I order from Sip-Scootershop I receive my stuff in 5 days (UPS) but it is very expensive, if I buy from Scooter-Center they use DHL German Post Service and it takes 20-25 days to arrive but I save 60% on shipping charges.

I believe that ALL of those web stores must improve their TECH SUPPORT service to World Wide clients....specially with those clients not being experts, and when you don't know exactly what to order, their service is very poor.

Back