Yasuni C30 for minerelli advice needed.....

FUracing8

FUracing8
Greetings. I'm presently running a complete 2006 Team Malossi motor, except for Polini Evo 2 cylinder which is tuned, with an OKO 28 D slide carb, VL14 reedcage with a tuned manifold and the C30 pipe. My questions are these?

1.) at what RPM is this pipe supposed to run at to produce the most horespower?

2.) does anyone have any suggestions as to front variator weights (new 2006 style clutch with lg. weights) I should use with the pipe? also any delta clutch setting suggestions for the yasuni would be appreciated too.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I should add that I race this bike on a track, the longest stretch being about 950 feet. Basically I am looking for 10 - 65 mph acceleration. Thanks again.

This is exactly what I want to know too! I searched the whole net for anyone commenting on this. Is Yasuni living on it's fame releasing C30 a little too early, or have they really achieved a performance improvement with this exhaust?

beats me man, i haven't heard good things about the C30, they say the C21 runs a lot better than C30, maybe the C30 likes a particular setup.

i guess you have to start with nothing like the rest of us.

We have had C30 here for some months now, but sadly we dont get enough time on it to say 100% how it is? I can say that the bike my friend installed it on Hauls ass, and we are surely going over 80mph with it. The pipe has very impressive low end power adn torque. We did not dyno it, buts better then all the other pipes we tried. I'll try to put a pic up tommorrow of it
I say its worth the money ;)

Have anyone tried the Yasuni C30 with the TCR cylinder yet? Or made a test of TCR exhaust vs. Yasuni C30 on a TCR cylinder?

Back