yasuni c20 vs bidalot c20

lilplaya_bm

what is the difference between the bidalot and the yasuni pipes for minarelli? i had senn a bidalot c20 at the local distributers(added speed) and they seem to be pretty close to the pictures on the internet i have seen. then someone else said that the bidalot c20 are for 50cc cilinder kits and yasuni c20 is for 70cc cils??? can anyone tell me which is which or if they are the same?
thanks in advance.

Advertisement - register to remove this

they are exactly the same
Yasuni is better (gelast) so the inside is smoother
the difference op high rpm cylinderkits is +- 200 rpms

no they are the exact same

the Bidalot are of poorer quality manufacturing though

ive seen pictures from a Dutch guy who showed me a few Bidalot pipes which cracked straight in two

they might not all be bad though

the powerband of the bidalot begins 500 revs lower than the yasuni. @ stinozaandam gelast=welded, yes the yasuni's are better welded. the story of 50 and 70cc is bullshit they are both suited for high rev 50 and 70 kits. the qualaty of the bidalot isn't that bad by if want to wrek it it can be done.

i will check tommorow if added speed has those bidalot c20's...i know there is a bidalot pipe there but i dunno if it is a c20...is there such thing as a bidalot c16 or c21?????i have only seen bidalot c20 on the internet...thanks!!! would bidalot c20 outperform the piagio polini pipe welded to the minarelli engine????

they don't make bidalot c16/c20 no more, jou must find some one that have them in stock. if the bidalot c20 outperform the piagio polini pipe on minarilli nobody can say, jou must test it.

Alfonso (think thats what hes called) from I.S.T tested both pipes! He came to the conclution that the Bidalot C20 stop performing 200 revs lower then the Yasuni C20.

But the Bidalot C16 and C20 are now out of pordution. Your lucky to find them new, but i wouldent get them anyway!

Back